+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabalist/Defiler/Justicar

Soulwalker

Default Cabalist/Defiler/Justicar

Anyone still use this for leveling/farming? I just returned to the game. The information I was using for this build is quite outdated and having a hard time finding anything quite recent. I'm doing a druid build for now, but it's taking some getting used to. I'm so used to dropping my totem and spamming a couple of buttons. :/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpfangjr View Post
    Anyone still use this for leveling/farming? I just returned to the game. The information I was using for this build is quite outdated and having a hard time finding anything quite recent. I'm doing a druid build for now, but it's taking some getting used to. I'm so used to dropping my totem and spamming a couple of buttons. :/
    They screwed the spec up quite some time ago.

Something like that should still be very good at handling large groups of mobs : http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/#...i/UkaEAQ54g/nd

Keep your Husk up and heal your Beacon (Use Loathsome Resotration when it's low on health. Rampant Growth will give your beacon a Foul Growth on every attack you do, so you can heal it with 3 foul Growth every 3 attacks, quite strong) and you should be able to safely kill pretty much anything in any number. You have an incredible number of DoTs for single target, and spreading Tyranny of Death using Bound Fate will take care of groups in no time.

I'm probably going to use something like this for 3.0 launch.
    When you're overgearing content, you can simply use normal Inquisitor spec, Scourge + Vex mobs will mostly take care of mobs, Shroud of Agony + Soul Drain will finish them when in melee, while Content + Judicial Privilege + Harsh Discipline will keep you up without any trouble.
    Last edited by fufi; 09-09-2014 at 06:29 AM.
    <Apotheosys>@Typhiria
    World First 5-man Easy Mode 1/4 GP

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by JudeFromKale View Post
    They screwed the spec up quite some time ago.
    That sucks. I really enjoyed that spec. It was loads of fun playing.

+ Reply to Thread