+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trilkin

Thread: Master List of Cleric Builds + Guides

Default Master List of Cleric Builds + Guides

Since Burnin and I posted this topic basically at the same time and I don't know how much I'll be playing Rift in the future, I'm going to defer it to him instead. Go check out his guide/build list instead. At some point, hopefully this one will get deleted by a mod.
    Last edited by Trilkin; 08-29-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    Fancy sigs are still dumb.

The best specs for Purifier is 61 Purifier, 11 Sentinel, 4 Oracle and for Warden 61 Warden, 10 Sentinel, 5 Oracle if you don't have access to Dream Souls then swap Oracle to Inquisitor.

I believe for Oracle 61 Oracle, 10 Shaman, 5 Inquisitor is the best one to use.

Also having problems with viewing the trees from RiftHead.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    The best specs for Purifier is 61 Purifier, 11 Sentinel, 4 Oracle and for Warden 61 Warden, 10 Sentinel, 5 Oracle if you don't have access to Dream Souls then swap Oracle to Inquisitor.

I believe for Oracle 61 Oracle, 10 Shaman, 5 Inquisitor is the best one to use.

Also having problems with viewing the trees from RiftHead.
    Pfft, you just posted your own topic for this! Go ahead and maintain that one, I'll remove the OP.

Edit: well Crap lol alot happened in the 3m it took me to write my reply. So I wil remove it. was a Good Job tho!
    Last edited by Eilauria; 08-29-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    Edit: well Crap lol alot happened in the 3m it took me to write my reply. So I wil remove it. was a Good Job tho!
    I still have a copy of it locally in case Burnin decides he doesn't want to actually update his, but he technically posted his after mine so I'm going to assume he wants to. Like I said - I don't care who really does it since it's a community thing. I just want to see it done and stickied =P

+ Reply to Thread