+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric healer build feedback please

Telaran

Default Cleric healer build feedback please

I am currently gearing up in expert dungeons and after lots of testing came up with this build:
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zmInEvlR...c0qvx0ixocu0fo

I like the strong single heals combined with the lingering hots as well as the ability to passively heal the group with the option for a quick group-heal if required. I intentionally left out some CDs and Crucial Invocation as I am mostly interested in sustained hps. If the tank can't handle the instance, 10s of power-heal won't do it either imo.

Is this a viable build or is there something important I am missing/should skill?
    Is this build viable in raids?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TwoThe View Post
    I am currently gearing up in expert dungeons and after lots of testing came up with this build:
    http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zmInEvlR...c0qvx0ixocu0fo

I like the strong single heals combined with the lingering hots as well as the ability to passively heal the group with the option for a quick group-heal if required. I intentionally left out some CDs and Crucial Invocation as I am mostly interested in sustained hps. If the tank can't handle the instance, 10s of power-heal won't do it either imo.

Is this a viable build or is there something important I am missing/should skill?
    Is this build viable in raids?
    It won't be viable for raiding as sent is pretty limited comparatively. In dungeons play whatever makes you happy and keeps your group alive.
    Last edited by haybale; 08-15-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    Haybale@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Default 5 Man Healing

I'm not personally interested in Raid healing. In a 5 mans the healer has to be a general purpose healer, where raid healers are pretty specialized. I have seen raid heal specs used in 5 mans and be pretty useless in certain fights. But, 5 man heal specs won't work in a raid either.

I'm most interested in what 5 man situations you have used this spec in and why you spent the points the way you did.

i did not look at where the points were spent specifically but the sent/ward spec is decent. it is not quite as strong as a full sent or puri but it gets the job done and brings nice aoe healing. useful for experts and a few other situations where an aoe healer is often used but not really needed
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

+ Reply to Thread