Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I have a dream....

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default I have a dream....

    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will be on par with the rest of the classes.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will be able to stay that way.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will not be last in in the line for buffs.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will not get nerfed into the ground so fast.

    I have a feeling my dream will come true one day.

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will be on par with the rest of the classes.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will be able to stay that way.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will not be last in in the line for buffs.
    I have a dream that one day dps Clerics will not get nerfed into the ground so fast.

    I have a feeling my dream will come true one day.
    Cleric is not last, shaman has been above paragon ever since 2.8, its just that not many shamans played to how shaman is supposed to be played.

    Inquisitor is only last if we ignore the fact that inquisitor is almost 5k ahead of marksman.

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    77

    Default

    While its true that nothing in rift rightnow is competitive with pyromancer. Shaman is still ahead of paragon a bit but both still trailing behind Assassin... and yea and everything is behind mages rightnow.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EzPyroman View Post
    Inquisitor is only last if we ignore the fact that inquisitor is almost 5k ahead of marksman.
    I can toss out unused specs as well.

    Inq is better than 61 Elementalist!!!!!
    Last edited by Ahov; 08-14-2014 at 01:33 AM.

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I can toss out unused specs as well.

    Inq is better than 61 Elementalist!!!!!
    Right, like all the bad players here crying how bad cleric is when warrior is currently last in dps line up.
    1. Pyro, 2. Sin 3. Shaman 4. Paragon

    I dont see the point of your reply, or maybe you need to learn how to play shaman better if you are still losing to warriors

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EzPyroman View Post
    Right, like all the bad players here crying how bad cleric is when warrior is currently last in dps line up.
    1. Pyro, 2. Sin 3. Shaman 4. Paragon

    I dont see the point of your reply, or maybe you need to learn how to play shaman better if you are still losing to warriors
    Yah but its been that way for like...5 minutes man - lol

  7. #7
    Rift Team Ocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    I believe there are already a few threads about cleric DPS. Another one doesn't seem helpful.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts