+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Decent Solo Cleric build for 50-60 ?

Rift Chaser

Default Decent Solo Cleric build for 50-60 ?

Wondering whats is the good solo build for level 50-60 ?
    -Drakeos 60 Warrior (retired)
    -Falados 60 Mage (Main toon/farming)
    -Drakeosim - 50+ Cleric (DPS only)

Rift Disciple

I believe that I did it with a druidicar build (need 12 in justicar for righteous mandat on your pet).
    A cab-profiler hybrid with beacon is very good for aoe.

Don't know if there's new builds with new Oracle soul

I used Seatins Lazy Druid spec its the in game preset Silenus

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    I used Seatins Lazy Druid spec its the in game preset Silenus
    I do too - and it's very good. I can't kill 3 60s at level 57, but I can handle one and sometimes two. Part of the issue for me is 1.5 second lag - so someone whose lag is normal might have better luck with that.

Soulwalker

Default My guide

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...pve-druid.html With this you get Even Justice as an aoe attack.
    Last edited by Azulippotis; 08-06-2014 at 09:35 AM.

[Missed the tiny edit window again *sigh*]

I should also note that I'm using the greater faerie healer - because let me tell you, without a pocket healer, considering my lag.... well, that cleric toon would be dead on mobs a few levels LESS than she is.

Shadowlander

Druid is definitely easy for leveling. Just throw out a tank pet and dps down the mobs it pulls, or use the healer and burn down mobs that way. Either way, it's easy mode.

Justicar is pretty decent to kill 5-10 mobs at a time with at that level (AoE damage + healing from salvation on even justice is pretty decent if you're undergeared). Use the +35% END tank buff and a shield if you have trouble staying alive, or use the "dps" tank buff and a 2h or 1h/OH if you don't have issues sustaining through salvation heals. Doesn't work so well on ranged mobs unless you LoS them or bring the melee mobs to them, though.

Once you hit 58, I'd say try out inquisitor. While you won't have the AoE damage of druid or Justicar, it does give you nearly infinite sustain through Harsh Discipline/Judical Privilege and a 1s GCD on your damage skills. You can easily ST down lvl 60 mobs at a pretty decent rate at lvl 58 with Inquisitor, usually taking out half or more of their HP before they can get in melee range to hit you.

Just use your best judgment with which class to use in which situation.
    Last edited by Varkrey; 08-06-2014 at 09:41 AM.

Soulwalker

I should also note that I'm using the greater faerie healer - because let me tell you, without a pocket healer, considering my lag.... well, that cleric toon would be dead on mobs a few levels LESS than she is.[/QUOTE]

See my build was not made in consideration of lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I should also note that I'm using the greater faerie healer - because let me tell you, without a pocket healer, considering my lag.... well, that cleric toon would be dead on mobs a few levels LESS than she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulippotis View Post
    See my build was not made in consideration of lag.
    Oh, hey, NO ONE should make builds in consideration of lag! That's not what I was getting at.... There are probably not too many players who have the sort of lag I deal with. I must say that this game is better for me than TOMMO though - MUCH better.
    Last edited by Narcise; 08-06-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Oh, hey, NO ONE should make builds in consideration of lag! That's not what I was getting at.... There are probably not too many players who have the sort of lag I deal with. I must say that this game is better for me than TOMMO though - MUCH better.
    With some builds that require full attention you have to factor in lag in some way shape or form.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Varkrey View Post
    Druid is definitely easy for leveling. Just throw out a tank pet and dps down the mobs it pulls, or use the healer and burn down mobs that way. Either way, it's easy mode.

Justicar is pretty decent to kill 5-10 mobs at a time with at that level (AoE damage + healing from salvation on even justice is pretty decent if you're undergeared). Use the +35% END tank buff and a shield if you have trouble staying alive, or use the "dps" tank buff and a 2h or 1h/OH if you don't have issues sustaining through salvation heals. Doesn't work so well on ranged mobs unless you LoS them or bring the melee mobs to them, though.

Once you hit 58, I'd say try out inquisitor. While you won't have the AoE damage of druid or Justicar, it does give you nearly infinite sustain through Harsh Discipline/Judical Privilege and a 1s GCD on your damage skills. You can easily ST down lvl 60 mobs at a pretty decent rate at lvl 58 with Inquisitor, usually taking out half or more of their HP before they can get in melee range to hit you.

Just use your best judgment with which class to use in which situation.
    In inq you have 2 aoe abilities that deal some major damage including Soul drain and Circle of Oblivion, you also only have 2 aoe abilities in druidicar so you have to base it off meele vs ranged

Rift Chaser

I HATE being melee/pet class type yet want something more AOE DPS Range but able to burn down mobs example like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0fWvG9i6GI

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeos99 View Post
    I HATE being melee/pet class type yet want something more AOE DPS Range but able to burn down mobs example like this

That'd be Cabalist.... but you'll die extremely fast if you don't kite like crazy and use your CC to stun and slow mobs.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeos99 View Post

What u show here has nothing to see with aoe, and a full inq will be a pain for leveling 50-60.

You want to be high dps, aoe, range and without pet...That's cab, but u won't survive a single mob and that's perfectly fine

Rift Chaser

So guess im stuck with boring melee druid class then ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast