+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Communication: What can we read into Vladd's comment?

Champion of Telara

Default Communication: What can we read into Vladd's comment?

On PTS currently:Paragon: Shifting Blades Damage reduced to 20/40/60% based on combo points used. Tempest:Arc - Damage reduced to 20/40/60% based on combo points used. Removed the 50% damage reduction in PVP.Warlord:Reverted change to Battle Surge and Tactical Surge that was on PTS. With these changes, Tempest, Warpest, Paragon and Paralord all fall into a much better range when compared to other ranged and melee souls. There is still work to be done with Paragon, Tempest, and Warlord to address their scaling issues when compared to other souls as well but this is a step in the right direction. Kervik has some changes coming down the pipe as well so when these go live, we should see a much smaller variance in top dps specs between callings.As always, you can PM me directly if you don't want to discuss this openly on the forums. In the meantime, I encourage all of you to jump on PTS and try them out.
    Is he just talking about the Pyro changes or is something else going to hit PTS for us?

Shadowlander

Of course he's talking about a mage update. Vladd is talking about variance between top dps specs, not subpar specs.

Shield of Telara

I saw that as well, but I didn't think he was referring to clerics. I would think we might have got a 20 second update if something was in the pipeline.

Who knows, maybe we will be surprised on Wednesday, but that would go against how Kervik has done things in the past.

+ Reply to Thread