+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WOW Druidicar Class Help

Soulwalker

Default WOW Druidicar Class Help

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you can help me figure out what class in World of Warcraft the Druidicar would be most like. I've tried a few classes,, such as death knight, warlock, mage, hunter, druid, and priest.I'm struggling to find a class that I really enjoy and have a natural ability to excel with. In Rift, I especially enjoy the druidicar build because it has ranged spells, massive melee attacks, self healing, and a pet. I like how survivable it is and how it is excellent for solo gameplay. Any help would be appreciated.

I've not played WoW in several years...but last I knew the 'icar' builds from Rift and anything dps/healy to that degree was sorta unique to this game.....

dunno unless there's been any new hybrids in WoW recently I may not know about....

I should mention that currently in Rift I feel Defiler is similar to the old icar in many ways.
    Last edited by Juarauna; 07-24-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Juarauna View Post
    I've not played WoW in several years...but last I knew the 'icar' builds from Rift and anything dps/healy to that degree was sorta unique to this game.....

dunno unless there's been any new hybrids in WoW recently I may not know about....

I should mention that currently in Rift I feel Defiler is similar to the old icar in many ways.
    I'm actually thinking maybe protection paladin specced to max dps instead of tanking will be good. Maybe enhancement shaman or elemental, and it would be really great if discipline priests could wield heavy armour, since they are both heals and dps.

As for Rift, I looked up some more builds today and I really really like the idea of a Cabalist/Inquisitar/Justicar build. For cleric I just want something that cant be killed ever, which seems like Druidicar.

Anyhow I appreciate any help.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MorgothBauglir View Post
    I'm actually thinking maybe protection paladin specced to max dps instead of tanking will be good. Maybe enhancement shaman or elemental, and it would be really great if discipline priests could wield heavy armour, since they are both heals and dps.

As for Rift, I looked up some more builds today and I really really like the idea of a Cabalist/Inquisitar/Justicar build. For cleric I just want something that cant be killed ever, which seems like Druidicar.

Anyhow I appreciate any help.
    Also a Defiler and Cabalist build looks even better, being able to heal is a great benefit.

Iyi
    Telaran

Been a few years as well so no idea of applicability now. I'll agree with the shammy and paladin ideas, though I imagine a druid would work just as well switching between forms, but I can't remember the different specs. Didn't wow remove talent trees for herp-derp easy mode?

+ Reply to Thread