+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't Expect it to happen but

Champion

Default Don't Expect it to happen but

Haven't really checked the forums anymore since Wildstar released (better game)

but figured I'd ask...Has the Rift Dev's fixed Inq's yet so they are competitive in the T3 environment or have they mentioned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumnoch View Post
    Haven't really checked the forums anymore since Wildstar released (better game)

but figured I'd ask...Has the Rift Dev's fixed Inq's yet so they are competitive in the T3 environment or have they mentioned it?
    IF the answer was yes, would you check forums more often? would you stop playing wildstar?

BUT since you asked, I wouldn't know, im a casual noob that hasn't done t3 or t2 yet, But I pulled 17k deeps this one time on a t1 raid boss, and I wasn't even near the top, for top dps.. mage, warrior, and a few rogues above me for dps, but then again im only t1 geared.
    60 Cleric = folgersinmycup
    2964 wisdom , 6673 spellpower,
    227 crit power, 996 pa levels
    530 hit
    Healing greater Illuminated tidesource and Nefarious shadesource

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    IF the answer was yes, would you check forums more often? would you stop playing wildstar?

BUT since you asked, I wouldn't know, im a casual noob that hasn't done t3 or t2 yet, But I pulled 17k deeps this one time on a t1 raid boss, and I wasn't even near the top, for top dps.. mage, warrior, and a few rogues above me for dps, but then again im only t1 geared.

For the time being I'm still raiding. But Rift cater's to Warriors first, then Mages, then Rogues and finally Clerics. Since my main was a cleric it's doubtful unless they made it so we can compete and not JUST fill niche roles.

Not interested in T1/T2 as both those tiers you can run Shaman for the majority of the time which is competitive against the other specs. Only T3 has there been such a strong emphasis on Ranged spec's being the prefered....and the Cleric's have the worst T3 raid viable Ranged Spec in Rift.

Well back to Wildstar (I highly suggest you try it out if you haven't...blows the sock's off this game in so many ways atm).

+ Reply to Thread