+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RazorBurn

Thread: in need of a good cleric pvp healing spec and a good dps dungeon/raid spec

Telaran

Default in need of a good cleric pvp healing spec and a good dps dungeon/raid spec

please give me some good pvp healing specs and dungeon/raid dps specs ^^ I do not have oracle yet

Should we play it for you also?

Could we get a little more info?

Are you 60 already? IF yes, Are you wearing PVP gear for pvp healing? IWhat kind of PvP, Conquest type or Warfront,

Conquest, I have done as warden or defiler, yes I know defiler isn't really healing but its fun,
    For Warfront I use puri, and i follow the person or group who I think is gonna do the objective, im usually wrong.

Dps dungeon/raid, I have heard shaman is good dps if you have a good 2hander and 4 piece bonus set, Don't have 2 hander + 4piece

Another dps option 61 inquisitor a few points in cabalist which is optional, and if you want the dps buff from tanks put points in defiler enough to get I forget name but you put on tank and you get 5stack each stack is 1% more damage.

Other than that im sure you will get more feed back with in the next day or so, game will be down tomorrow for about 30min-1hr.
    Last edited by RazorBurn; 07-15-2014 at 09:38 PM.
    60 Cleric = folgersinmycup
    2964 wisdom , 6673 spellpower,
    227 crit power, 996 pa levels
    530 hit
    Healing greater Illuminated tidesource and Nefarious shadesource

Telaran

yes i'm 60 >.< no need to be smart about it. I have pvp gear and raid gear for pve

61 Defiler / 9 Justicar / 6 Sent - PVP
    61 Sentinel / 10 Justicar / 5 Sent - PVP

Those are the two I'd recommend right off the bat. 61 Defiler if you have a lot of rogues playing Assassin as it's easier to kite + regen mana. 61 Sentinel if you're against a team with a Dom (or two or three or ten) so you have quick cleanses and extra break frees. Also good if you've got a few Warriors running Paragon so you have more bursty CDs for yourself as well as Flash of Radiance to pacify + urgency.
    Last edited by Riane; 07-16-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    ......... For Warfront I use puri, and i follow the person or group who I think is gonna do the objective, im usually wrong.
    Thanks, made me smile for an hour... it's not just me

Well, as long as raiding and dungeons is considered, through t1 and t2 you can play 61 shaman or the inferior 61 inquisitor, t3 you should use inquisitor and cabalist mostly, and shaman on melee friendly fights.

+ Reply to Thread