+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any good pvp cleric builds

Default any good pvp cleric builds

About to make a cleric and curious about melee builds....is shammy/druid the only good choice? They seem squishy when i play against them?

I suppose it depends on which levels you are going to play that build. In case you are about to create one, and are talking about 15-19 lvl warfronts, than I'd recommend to at least try that shamano-druid.

I am new to the game, and have created one yesterday myself... So far I had a blast with it.
    After trying inq/cabalist stuff, I've ended with Sham(8) - druid(16) - sentinel(0), because:
    - high 15s cd burst (massive blow + combined effort dealing ~30-40% of enemy maxhp each)
    - two gap-closers
    - 5s-debilitate
    - slumber (for stopping enemy carriers)
    - trickster bolt (which is amazingly useful for finishing fleeing MM rogues)
    - absorption and decent heals (fairy + healing breath)
    enabling you to engage 1x2. Just global the caster/healer/clothy first, and after 15s at most you will kill the second. Avoid 1x3 through.
    Last edited by MaxQuest; 07-13-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Prophet of Telara
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Thanks for the fast responses and info and looking forward to trying some of those specs

+ Reply to Thread