+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahov

Thread: 41 Oracle | 28 Justicar | 7 Inquisitor Gameplay - General Typhiria

Champion of Telara

Default 41 Oracle | 28 Justicar | 7 Inquisitor Gameplay - General Typhiria

I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone was interested. I was a little tentative with my play because it was only my second run in TDQ and I am not always great with managing abilities yet. But I think this gives a good idea of the strengths of the build: respectable DPS, splash healing, Oracle raid buffs, and Righteous Mandate to keep the tank topped off.

I have used it a lot in SLEs and PvP.

Also my gear is just pre-T1 420 hit gear from SLE drops and crafted. I don't even have a synergy crystal yet. So I'd expect even more competitive numbers with raid level gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuD8f49VT1g

Guide with spec details

Here is the metered DPS and damage ability breakdown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41 Oracle | 28 Justicar | 7 Inquisitor Gameplay - General Typhiria-general-typhiria.jpg  

Ascendant

1) You should be alternating Emblem of Pain with your Insignia

2) There is no reason to full-channel a Discerning Wave in that scenario

3) While this spec may be plausible in PvP, you are benefiting the raid more with a 61 Oracle spec due to Defend the Fallen, Resuscitating Chant and Insignia of Protection. Additionally, Premonition makes it easier to apply Corroded Defense when target-swapping. These abilities account for more raid dps and more effective hps if you desire (Insignia of Protection is quite powerful if you maintain it).

Champion of Telara

You mean to alternate EoP when spamming IoB? Also the DW shield isn't worth the time or do you mean clip it so just the shield applies and skip the damage.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    Also the DW shield isn't worth the time or do you mean clip it so just the shield applies and skip the damage.
    You only need to channel it until it hits all allies and enemies, as far as I'm aware it will still deal dmg and shield even if clipped. Because everyone is stacked in front of the boss this should only take a second to occur allowing you to clip your channel and go into your next spell earlier resulting in more spells cast.

And as Ahov said: No Defend the Fallen?
    Last edited by JUSTSENTBESTSENT; 06-30-2014 at 10:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread