+ Reply to Thread

Thread: outfits

Default outfits

Is there anyway to get oldschool outfits ? im looking for a set i saw (sorry dont know how to get the picture from the person site).
    The outfit all i have been abe to get is T2 armor, i don't know if is old like from RoS i have try the store but nothing.
    The outfit is chainmail looking long on the back, short on the front the shoulder have like what looks like wings. i know crappy description.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Arkellian View Post
    If you're meaning the 3rd set with the blue and silver, that plate armor can be found readily from open world drops. IIRC the quest line from Eastern Holdings has that artwork as well. I believe all these sets can be purchased from the store. As a chain loving cleric you can equip plate in your costume slots.
    Last edited by Uviktig; 06-17-2014 at 06:32 AM.
    Seon Ronpeth @ Leviathan
    <Perfect Balance>
    70WHM 70AST 70SCH 70SMN 70DRK 70BLM 70 RDM70 NIN70 DRG Disciple of Hand & Land

Is actually the blue one with the shield with wings. i have a costume from the store but i want something that looks adequate for a cleric, coming from wow with a pally so i want to dress him appropriately. or if anyone can think or recommend a outfit that match the shield will be awesome. thanks guys for all the help.

That set on rows 2 and 3 is a plate set that can be gotten through questing (in SL lands), on the AH, or in the store. It's level 50+. I'll get the names of the AH and store sets when I am in-game next and post them here. But you can just check AH and try pieces on or go through the store under Wardrobe > Storm Legion and try those on til you find it. There are actually 2-3 variations of that set, so make sure you are trying on the right pieces.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Soulwalker

Oh good lord, my cosmetic blog is showing up on the RIFT forums! Honestly, I don't mind.

Anyway, I did purchase that set from the RIFT Store for my cleric and then dyed it blue some weeks later. I wish I could recall the names of the pieces! Perhaps after my game finishes reinstalling

+ Reply to Thread