+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiler AOE cleanse

Default Defiler AOE cleanse

pls kervik

ye

10cuhaygry
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

i have actually been thinking about posting something about this for a while. maybe something like "cleanses all linked targets, yourself, and up to 5 other party members" but if that is too overpowered then maybe just yourself and all linked targets or a normal 10 person aoe cleanse. i have taken up a fondness for defiler healing in experts but some fights it is impractical because of the aoe cleanse. both bosses in stormbreaker, boss 3 in exodus, boss 3 in deepstrike, boss 4 in archive, and boss 3 in unhallowed. i end up having to switch to something else in order to not spend too much time single cleansing everybody.
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

Why the hell not, but not link targeted please, make it smart targeted random 10, link aimed would be too accurate for pvp and would just net qq.

Quote Originally Posted by Godgrinder View Post
    Why the hell not, but not link targeted please, make it smart targeted random 10, link aimed would be too accurate for pvp and would just net qq.
    A single-target cleanse for links would be far better to be honest. It's built around it's mitigation for links, so why not a cleanse for just links. I would see an 10 person AOE cleanse netting more "qq."

Cleanses all links with a Link % chance to cleanse up to two allies near each link? And by that I mean each of the up to two allies would have a separate link% chance.

Plane Touched

<.<

>.>

Link targetted Sterilize.

*hides*

Quote Originally Posted by Rotrum View Post
    Cleanses all links with a Link % chance to cleanse up to two allies near each link? And by that I mean each of the up to two allies would have a separate link% chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by neverwhere2012 View Post
    <.<

>.>

Link targetted Sterilize.

*hides*
    i dont like the idea of adding more rng to the class' core utility but the spreading is interesting, maybe "cleanses all linked targets 3x, unused cleanses jump to someone else
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

i like the link target idea, it would make the spec more useful for healing experts and wouldn't be too broken in pvp since it's not like most defilers are throwing out 10s and 5s anyway. i usually swap around my 30/20 and my 10 sparingly, with my 5 on my bar but not on an easily-reachable key.

cleansing a single debuff off of all link targets on a 10s cd would be enough in my opinion.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread