Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MickNico

Thread: BiS Cleric DPS Essences

Telaran

Default BiS Cleric DPS Essences

Hello all! I currently use riftscene.com for the BiS gear and had a few questions.

Since riftscene.com only scores based on stats, what should my planar focus contain?
    Like I know one of the greaters has a chance to do 8xx damage and 8xx damage over 5 secs while another has a chance to increase spell crit.

I will hit venerated with Torvan tonight and am looking for some clarity with my planar focus.

Ideally, what should my 2 greaters be and what should my 4 lessers be?

Inquis btw

Thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmenchac View Post
    Hello all! I currently use riftscene.com for the BiS gear and had a few questions.

Since riftscene.com only scores based on stats, what should my planar focus contain?
    Like I know one of the greaters has a chance to do 8xx damage and 8xx damage over 5 secs while another has a chance to increase spell crit.

I will hit venerated with Torvan tonight and am looking for some clarity with my planar focus.

Ideally, what should my 2 greaters be and what should my 4 lessers be?

Inquis btw

Thank you very much!!
    I tried to look at some info about this awhile ago and couldn't find anything.
    I'm not at home to check the lesser but I have gone with all CP I could and then a few SP. No CH ever on my focus. I went all out CP because my SP is high enough at over 5k (can't remember exactly how much) and my CP is around 700, so i want to build my CP up.
    It should depend on you gear. Most of mine is SP and CH so i balance by getting CP lesser.
    As for greater.... got my first 3 days ago , it's the fire one you mentioned 800 odd damage with 800 odd over 5 seconds. How often does it come up? well lets say if your fighting a 90k npc being lv 60 you might not see it, but if your fighting a 200k npc you should more or less. For me this greater is 2nd BiS. The other tier of the same fire lesser which gives 120 CP (not sure on that number) for 20 sec i think it is would be BiS. This info for Inquisitor by the way which i use as a main. Mail me in game dmenchac and ill let you know what 4 lessers i would keep if i had another greater.
    This is by no means ment for healers which should be stacking SP for lessers and using healing greaters.
    From the unloved class of Clerics
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    I tried to look at some info about this awhile ago and couldn't find anything.
    I'm not at home to check the lesser but I have gone with all CP I could and then a few SP. No CH ever on my focus. I went all out CP because my SP is high enough at over 5k (can't remember exactly how much) and my CP is around 700, so i want to build my CP up.
    It should depend on you gear. Most of mine is SP and CH so i balance by getting CP lesser.
    As for greater.... got my first 3 days ago , it's the fire one you mentioned 800 odd damage with 800 odd over 5 seconds. How often does it comefocus up? well lets say if your fighting a 90k npc being lv 60 you might not see it, but if your fighting a 200k npc you should more or less. For me this greater is 2nd BiS. The other tier of the same fire lesser which gives 120 CP (not sure on that number) for 20 sec i think it is would be BiS. This info for Inquisitor by the way which i use as a main. Mail me in game dmenchac and ill let you know what 4 lessers i would keep if i had another greater.
    This is by no means ment for healers which should be stacking SP for lessers and using healing greaters.
    I have checked my focus but first the greater.

For me BiS is Hunt legend mender greater brimstone.
    Second Hunt legend mender rough greater brimstone.

My lesser are, in no order but the one with SP would be last.
    Dendrome missionary's deathbane
    Hunt legend mender's brimstone
    Hunt legend mender's lifewood
    Hunt legend mender's sandstone (SP)
    From the unloved class of Clerics
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Closed Thread