+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisitor with pet tank?

Default Inquisitor with pet tank?

Had anyone been able to mix a playable INQ/DRUID build? Am I asking too much? Just a thought. :-)

In terms of soloing, it is viable. But I wouldn't use it as a dungeon or raid dps spec.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Rift Master

For soloing you can mix them for dungeons pre level 30 I recommend EVERY build have a free pet since its free dps (never use tank pet in groups use fairy)

POST level 30 you can make a solo build that uses the tank pet but Inqui + druid tank pet = dead pet........if your looking to solo and survive I strongly recommend Druid + Justicar

Or hell go Justicar51 + Shaman23 and 3rd soul I use Inqui2 for spell power and free dot
    I only use shaman23 cause I hate jolt poping up asking to be clicked when its a waste of a gcd

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skeithe View Post
    For soloing you can mix them for dungeons pre level 30 I recommend EVERY build have a free pet since its free dps (never use tank pet in groups use fairy)

POST level 30 you can make a solo build that uses the tank pet but Inqui + druid tank pet = dead pet........if your looking to solo and survive I strongly recommend Druid + Justicar

Or hell go Justicar51 + Shaman23 and 3rd soul I use Inqui2 for spell power and free dot
    I only use shaman23 cause I hate jolt poping up asking to be clicked when its a waste of a gcd
    Is your last build suggestions a joke or does that actually work?

Rift Master

It actually works its my main build when im not in a group. Sure killing things is a little slow but my durability is extremely high. With 2 life saving cool downs and constantly healing myself and other when I need to through standard damage abilities.

Shield of Telara

It actually works its my main build when im not in a group. Sure killing things is a little slow but my durability is extremely high. With 2 life saving cool downs and constantly healing myself and other when I need to through standard damage abilities.
    Why not just run a deep druid or Defiler and have way good enough survivability and much, much better DPS.

Soloing is a balance of efficiency vs durability and you have swung way over into the durability sector.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

I've never really had any issues with leveling as Inquis w/o a pet, but I suppose it's viable if you're rockin' it solo. I wouldn't recommend it for dungeons/raids though. :/

Rift Master

You be surprised at how much durability you need sometimes just to stay alive. Yes there are a lot of points in Justicar but the points in shaman more than make up for that with added durability. High DPS is great and all but I find not dieing a lot a better.

Ascendant

You be surprised at how much durability you need sometimes just to stay alive. Yes there are a lot of points in Justicar but the points in shaman more than make up for that with added durability. High DPS is great and all but I find not dieing a lot a better.
    Full Shaman/Inq/Druid DPS builds are plenty survivable. Add 0 point Justicar as one of your off souls if you still have issues. Id rather die once to 10 mobs than spend 10 minutes killing 1 mob.

Quote Originally Posted by haybale View Post
    Full Shaman/Inq/Druid DPS builds are plenty survivable. Add 0 point Justicar as one of your off souls if you still have issues. Id rather die once to 10 mobs than spend 10 minutes killing 1 mob.
    QFT!

I used Druid/Justicar for soloing until the Druid revamp over the summer. 61 Druid with 13 Shaman and 2 Inq completely replaced it. Use the Seer pet exclusively. Toggle Spirits and Fae Dispersion as needed on the fly (though I usually leave Spirit of AE up all the time). As long as you're keeping the Seer busy and productive (i.e., Fae Dispersion is off vs. 1 opponent), the Aid of the Forest heals will be more than enough for anything but the worst overpulls.

+ Reply to Thread