+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric help (pvp)

Soulwalker

Default Cleric help (pvp)

Started playing Rift 3 weeks ago (just maxed my mage) and I want to try my hand at cleric for pvp.

Seeing as I'm new to it I'm totally lost in all the heal souls (4 O_o).
    So what I'd like to know is:
    - the most viable healer build
    - a tank build
    - a hybrid build tank/healer (mostly run 38dom/38chloro on mage so looking for something in that direction though tankier)

All builds apply to pvp (not that into pve)

Thanks
    Last edited by ObelixMagus; 09-11-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Valnak on the Do You Even Rift? forums has a pretty good breakdown of Cleric healing for PvP.
    Note that the Purifier image is a bit outdated due to the recent Purifier soul changes.

If you want more survivability just add some points into Justicar for the endurance.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-11-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Valnak on the Do You Even Rift? forums has a pretty good breakdown of Cleric healing for PvP.
    Note that the Purifier image is a bit outdated due to the recent Purifier soul changes.

If you want more survivability just add some points into Justicar for the endurance.
    That sums up about all the healing specs thanks.

So is 61 Justicar or a justicar/? hybrid viable for pvp?

You could do something like 61 Sentinel / 10 Justicar / 5 Purifier. Essentially, the only reason for going into Justicar (in a healing soul) is for the 10% Endurance passive. I go 10 Justicar because I'd rather take a 10% Wisdom boost over a 5% increase to heal/absorb (in Purifier.)

I stick with Purifier over any other soul because I find Healing Flare far too useful to pass up in PVP. The perfect instant heal when you need to kite really quick.

+ Reply to Thread