+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Techie Will
  • 2 Post By TheGrinnz

Thread: Why can't Clerics get a new model for the Fairy ????

Default Why can't Clerics get a new model for the Fairy ????

I see Rogues are getting a new "Epic Looking" Blood Raptor. Kudos for them, as the old one looked like crap.

I wonder though why Clerics can't get any new models ? See my signature pic for a good start. The Druid actually shares the same model of fairy for both DPS and Healing.
    Last edited by Abraxas79; 09-08-2013 at 10:41 AM.

You guys already got a new model. The raptor has been the same since launch.

Edit: Here was the old fairy: http://oyster.ignimgs.com/franchises...0px-Faerie.jpg
    Last edited by Techie Will; 09-08-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    You guys already got a new model. The raptor has been the same since launch.

Edit: Here was the old fairy: http://oyster.ignimgs.com/franchises...0px-Faerie.jpg

I honestly don't remember that one, but I will take your word for it. We also had the booty fairy for awhile. I have no idea why they changed it. It was a priceless, with the kinky spiked hair and the big pink boots. I had a wardrobe that matched its appearance. I was very sad when it changed.

I would even pay for a different pet model in the RIFTSTORE if given a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post
    I honestly don't remember that one, but I will take your word for it. We also had the booty fairy for awhile. I have no idea why they changed it. It was a priceless, with the kinky spiked hair and the big pink boots. I had a wardrobe that matched its appearance. I was very sad when it changed.

I would even pay for a different pet model in the RIFTSTORE if given a choice.
    My point was more along the lines of every pet class has got a new model for the pets. So far Druid already has received their new models for pets.

The raptor was one of the last in the game to get the update (or maybe the water elemental from elementalist? not sure).

My point was more along the lines of every pet class has got a new model for the pets. So far Druid already has received their new models for pets.

The raptor was one of the last in the game to get the update (or maybe the water elemental from elementalist? not sure).
    Yes but we are the only class that shares the same model for two different pets ! There is no getting around that one !

I would imagine that mages would be pretty upset, if the Revenant shared the same model as the Skeletal Knight !

Shield of Telara

The last one to get updated was the necromancer's Sorcerer pet.

Water and earth elementals still have not been updated.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 09-09-2013 at 07:50 AM.

If you do I imagine it would look like princess peach from mario franchise :P
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Rift Disciple

Satyr Destroyer has never gotten an update. Same since launch...

Rift Chaser

Loved the original fairy. Named her PrincessUnderoos. Wish they would make dps fairy one model and healing fairy the other.

Rift Disciple

I love the idea brought out earlier.... Better than any particular skin.... Being able to customize them.... Even slightly... Would be fantastic.

A bit of pet gear or something.... Even if it doesn't change anything but apperance.... That would be nice.

Shadowlander

she can be the same, but she needs to be smaller. i don't know about anyone else, but her being so big has always bothered me.

+ Reply to Thread