+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Pocket Healer Spec

Telaran

Default Best Pocket Healer Spec

You have a friend that is willing to be your pocket healer for just the 2 of you running around the world. What build would you want on the cleric and why?

If you're talking PVP, then you can either go full Sentinel or full Defiler. Purifier would probably work quite well with the recent changes. Just don't touch Warden, it's not designed for single target healing.

If you're talking open world PVE, then you really do not need a pocket healer. At most, you could get them to spec entirely in a DPS tree, but put 6 points into Justicar (10% Wisdom, 1 point in Reparation). This will make all his attacks proc a heal on the both of you. Alternatively, he could run full Druid and use the healing pet that will also heal you both through pretty much any encounter bar a handful of elites. And slightly more overkill, full Druid with 6 points in Justicar. You will not die.
    Last edited by Sikph; 09-02-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

Telaran

Thank you. Just what I needed to know.

Do you know of a good guide to running a Druid/Justicar build? I keep seeing stuff about it being hard to die. But I run a mostly druid and Justicar build I found online and I die all the damn time. I'm doing something wrong so any input would be great.

Edit: Nevermind I found some on here. I'm new so I didn't realize they had a guides forum.
    Last edited by Corvinas; 09-03-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Druid/shaman. That little fairy is your own pocket healer.

+ Reply to Thread