+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New cleric, questions on lvl 60.

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Feriath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default New cleric, questions on lvl 60.

    Hi, i'm new to this game. In a few days or smth i'll get 60 lvl, so I have some questions about what souls to use. And i'm going PvE.
    1. The dps souls i assume is inquisitor/shaman. Inquisitor is range and shaman is melee. Is there other difference? Like i.e. one good on ST, and other on AoE or something like that?
    2. I'm else looking on healing, but in guides mostly i find about raiding. But for start i need build for 5 lvl dungeons and i believe something without shields (because i don't know content yet, so i don't know when to prevent damage). What soul will be good for that?
    3. Then at what point i should consider about raiding? Like what minimum stats/equipment etc. i must have for it?

  2. #2
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,762

    Default

    Inq has some AoE
    Cabalist for better AoE
    Standard 61Sent/15Puri (search) for healing. Just use your shield whenever.
    300 Hit for SL dungeons, 400 for SL T1 raids

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feriath View Post
    1. The dps souls i assume is inquisitor/shaman. Inquisitor is range and shaman is melee. Is there other difference? Like i.e. one good on ST, and other on AoE or something like that?
    Yes Inq is ranged, has minimal aoe but is good ST. Shaman is melee and is clerics highest dps spec and has very strong aoe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feriath View Post
    2. I'm else looking on healing, but in guides mostly i find about raiding. But for start i need build for 5 lvl dungeons and i believe something without shields (because i don't know content yet, so i don't know when to prevent damage). What soul will be good for that?
    You would want to purifier or sentinel for 5-man dungeons, purifier is a ST/Aoe Hybrid Healer that utilises shields to prevent damage as well as healing, while Sentinel focuses on pure ST healing that does small heals with the average massive heal when the tank gets low.
    Warden is an AoE healing spec and should be a spec to learn for raiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feriath View Post
    3. Then at what point i should consider about raiding? Like what minimum stats/equipment etc. i must have for it?
    The stats that matter most is your hit, this stat only comes from certain gear and you will need 300 hit to do expert dungeons and 400 hit to start T1 raiding (and 500 hit for T2 raiding).
    Last edited by dotSilver; 09-02-2013 at 04:11 AM.

  4. #4
    Soulwalker Feriath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thank you guys :3 One question that i'm forget to ask. Is there some good website for guides (spec guides, dungeon guides, raid guides etc) or should i just search forums for it?

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feriath View Post
    Thank you guys :3 One question that i'm forget to ask. Is there some good website for guides (spec guides, dungeon guides, raid guides etc) or should i just search forums for it?
    There's good guides on these forums but there's many outside of this site as welll, rifthead, riftjunkies and quite a few more (*insert search engine here* will pretend to be your friend)


  6. #6
    Soulwalker Feriath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Okay, thanks one more time :3

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts