+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New cleric, questions on lvl 60.

Default New cleric, questions on lvl 60.

Hi, i'm new to this game. In a few days or smth i'll get 60 lvl, so I have some questions about what souls to use. And i'm going PvE.
    1. The dps souls i assume is inquisitor/shaman. Inquisitor is range and shaman is melee. Is there other difference? Like i.e. one good on ST, and other on AoE or something like that?
    2. I'm else looking on healing, but in guides mostly i find about raiding. But for start i need build for 5 lvl dungeons and i believe something without shields (because i don't know content yet, so i don't know when to prevent damage). What soul will be good for that?
    3. Then at what point i should consider about raiding? Like what minimum stats/equipment etc. i must have for it?

Inq has some AoE
    Cabalist for better AoE
    Standard 61Sent/15Puri (search) for healing. Just use your shield whenever.
    300 Hit for SL dungeons, 400 for SL T1 raids

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Feriath View Post
    1. The dps souls i assume is inquisitor/shaman. Inquisitor is range and shaman is melee. Is there other difference? Like i.e. one good on ST, and other on AoE or something like that?
    Yes Inq is ranged, has minimal aoe but is good ST. Shaman is melee and is clerics highest dps spec and has very strong aoe.

2. I'm else looking on healing, but in guides mostly i find about raiding. But for start i need build for 5 lvl dungeons and i believe something without shields (because i don't know content yet, so i don't know when to prevent damage). What soul will be good for that?
    You would want to purifier or sentinel for 5-man dungeons, purifier is a ST/Aoe Hybrid Healer that utilises shields to prevent damage as well as healing, while Sentinel focuses on pure ST healing that does small heals with the average massive heal when the tank gets low.
    Warden is an AoE healing spec and should be a spec to learn for raiding.

3. Then at what point i should consider about raiding? Like what minimum stats/equipment etc. i must have for it?
    The stats that matter most is your hit, this stat only comes from certain gear and you will need 300 hit to do expert dungeons and 400 hit to start T1 raiding (and 500 hit for T2 raiding).
    Last edited by dotSilver; 09-02-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Thank you guys :3 One question that i'm forget to ask. Is there some good website for guides (spec guides, dungeon guides, raid guides etc) or should i just search forums for it?

Ascendant

Thank you guys :3 One question that i'm forget to ask. Is there some good website for guides (spec guides, dungeon guides, raid guides etc) or should i just search forums for it?
    There's good guides on these forums but there's many outside of this site as welll, rifthead, riftjunkies and quite a few more (*insert search engine here* will pretend to be your friend)

Okay, thanks one more time :3

+ Reply to Thread