+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisitor or Cabalist?

Soulwalker

Default Inquisitor or Cabalist?

who is better for PVP? cabalist has only AoE damage, and Inquisitor has much cooldown...
    why some people say the inquitor is OP?

Cabalist is good-ish for defending scion bridge and conquest, I'd still say you'd perform better as Warden there.
    Inquisitor is better for overall pvp, excluding conquest.

Many of the dps souls are OP when blown all dps cooldowns, it's just the time of the year to whine about Inq's and their opness.

ps.
    Which.
    Dame/Anoreksia - Prestige Rank 1
    "Just set my score to 5/6 at the beginning of every PVP match before hand and prevent the wasted time of people rigging the outcomes to gain precious little 5/6 outcome." - Forgotten king of pvp

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsleeper View Post
    Cabalist is good-ish for defending scion bridge and conquest, I'd still say you'd perform better as Warden there.
    Inquisitor is better for overall pvp, excluding conquest.

Many of the dps souls are OP when blown all dps cooldowns, it's just the time of the year to whine about Inq's and their opness.

ps.
    Which.

inquisitor is impossible in pvp with only cast skill. (in early/mid game inquisitor hasnt instant DPS skill) there are items that decrease the cast of skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Vangal View Post
    inquisitor is impossible in pvp with only cast skill. (in early/mid game inquisitor hasnt instant DPS skill) there are items that decrease the cast of skill?
    If I correctly understood:

Put 8+ points in Cabalist for dark water and you have instant cast spell to run around with.

profit.
    Dame/Anoreksia - Prestige Rank 1
    "Just set my score to 5/6 at the beginning of every PVP match before hand and prevent the wasted time of people rigging the outcomes to gain precious little 5/6 outcome." - Forgotten king of pvp

+ Reply to Thread