+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Direction...

Rift Disciple

Default Direction...

There are soo many builds it seems when it comes to cleric, I am trying to get a little bit of direction.
    I am new to this cleric thing so as i read I get a bit overwhelmed, what I am looking for is the name of the builds to use as you level and dungeon.
    So from lvl 1-40 what build for pretty much single person lvl
    50- 60: pretty much single person lvling
    60+: usually alone running quests and run some 5 man dungeons
    60+: what is the endgame?

I don't need all the rotations and such, just looking for the names like Shaman/Justicar/druid... something like that. I will read the forums after I get an understanding of the best tree combination.

I hope that makes sense and thank you for your assistance.

if you like Melee then shaman or druid is good DPS for dungeons (and druid for questing also) the guides list the exact builds

if you like ranged then Inquisitor is good dps for dungeons.

Endgame is raiding if you like that (10 and 20 man groups), you'll need to find a guild to raid with though. A guild will also do dungeons which is a million times better than pugging them solo.

also you can do dungeons all though the leveling process 15-60 (called normal dungeons) the dungeons at 60+ are "expert dungeons" which are the same dungeons but harder mobs and more mechanics. The normal dungeons can give you experience that will help in the expert modes

Rift Disciple

Thank you for the response.
    As for fight style, i like ranged and that is where it stopps with Cleric. I read the forums and I see some builds that are striclty heal and some are great dps w/ survivability. And a hybrid that does dps and can heal the group, that is what I was trying to figure out during leveling, during endgame and trying to do 10 man and 20 man. But before the 10 and 20 I would run 5 mans at lvl 60. So what to do than
    As for guild, I have one but we really don't have any clerics and no one seems to have very good advice. That is what we are lacking, so if i pug what is usually ran? All helas, dps and heals etc.
    I would think i would like a dps/heal build with the ability to go all heals at endgame.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks agian-

+ Reply to Thread