+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eruption of Life bugged?

Default Eruption of Life bugged?

Anyone got problems with Eruption of Life?
    For some reason I cant get the part where it is reducing the CD on Resounding Blow to work.

I have check for 1min and 30 sec and it did not work 1 time.
    Lost where no man has been lost before.

Plane Touched

Are you using Essence Strike with it? I have noticed that using ES, reapplies EoL (basically casts it again) versus triggering Life surge, which procs the cd reduction on RB. This may be where it's skipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesey View Post
    Are you using Essence Strike with it? I have noticed that using ES, reapplies EoL (basically casts it again) versus triggering Life surge, which procs the cd reduction on RB. This may be where it's skipping.
    In my macro I am using it yes, but when I was testing it I was just using Resouding Blow and Eruption of Life. And no other skills.

Plane Touched

So in testing you were doing RB->EoL->EoL->EoL->EoL->EoL->RB?

Trying to get what you were doing to see if I can recreate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZtriDer View Post
    In my macro I am using it yes, but when I was testing it I was just using Resouding Blow and Eruption of Life. And no other skills.
    I have notest that when I use Essence of Strike, it will reduce the timer on Resounding Blow, but not Eruption of Life alone, or any other attack after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesey View Post
    So in testing you were doing RB->EoL->EoL->EoL->EoL->EoL->RB?

Trying to get what you were doing to see if I can recreate it.
    That is correct.

General of Telara

EoL will not reduce the cd on RB. Life Surge, the debuff EoL puts on a target will reduce the cd. Once you cast EoL once all your melee skills will proc Life Surge and reduce the cd. Refresh your stacks of LS using ES or EoL again

EoL used to proc Life Surge but seems to have been changed at some point to not proc LS.
    Last edited by Accol; 08-28-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    EoL will not reduce the cd on RB. Life Surge, the debuff EoL puts on a target will reduce the cd. Once you cast EoL once all your melee skills will proc Life Surge and reduce the cd. Refresh your stacks of LS using ES or EoL again
    It says, "and reduce the cooldown of Resounding Blow by 1.5s each time the Cleric hit the enemy over the next 15s, up to 9 times.

That should meen that autoattack also triggers this, but during my 1m 30 second fight, I got no reduction what to ever.

General of Telara

It says, "and reduce the cooldown of Resounding Blow by 1.5s each time the Cleric hit the enemy over the next 15s, up to 9 times.

That should meen that autoattack also triggers this, but during my 1m 30 second fight, I got no reduction what to ever.
    pretty sure auto attacks never proced a LS and I'm not sure if EoL failing to proc a LS is a bug or not. Either way the the tooltip could be updated to be more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    pretty sure auto attacks never proced a LS and I'm not sure if EoL failing to proc a LS is a bug or not. Either way the the tooltip could be updated to be more clear.
    Have testet out a bit more. EoL it self does not reduce the CD of RB. Autoattack does not reduce the CD of RB..

Damit.. Need to rething my macro...
    Last edited by ZtriDer; 08-28-2013 at 09:08 AM.

General of Telara

Have testet out a bit more. EoL it self does not reduce the CD of RB. Autoattack does not reduce the CD of RB..

Damit.. Need to rething my macro...
    But every other melee skill will. If you are using a full druid spec there will be very few skills that you use on a regular basis that will not reduce the cd. EoL should be only used once on a target and refreshed with ES

Plane Touched

Technically EoL *should* proc Life Surge if it is on the target already, but then I'm sure it doesn't because the spell is a 2 parter. one part does the damage, the other part applies LS, because it happens at the same time, and to keep the stacks left count right, I imagine it overwrites existing LS so it applies something along the lines of, Apply LS and deal dmg within the same cd making EoL's dmg not count toward proccing LS.

+ Reply to Thread