+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid Change Request - Trickster's Bolt

Default Druid Change Request - Trickster's Bolt

Please have a look at Trickster's bolt. The idea I believe was to give Druids a bit of range but in its present incarnation, its 100% useless.

Move it up the tree if need be, increase the damage and reduce its travel time.

Trickter's Bolt

Rank 14
    7.5% Mana
    Instant

Deals 602 to 683 Life Damage
    Require Level 60

Plane Touched

I'm getting the sense of Deja Vu. Seems you may have double posted :-P

I am going to have to disagree with your suggestion to the degree stated however. While it's damage should be boosted some, to at least Waterjet levels, but less than Inq's BoJ. I think it was put in to handle disconnects and not meant for much more. Keep in mind that you would/should have EoL & ToI on the target proc'ing added dmg as well, plus with it being life damage it grants a conviction for Justicars who have Cavalier.

It's projectile speed does need to be increased some though. It should not take ~1.5 sec per 10m for it to hit its target, it's just silly, should be more like .5 sec per 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post
    Please have a look at Trickster's bolt. The idea I believe was to give Druids a bit of range but in its present incarnation, its 100% useless.

Move it up the tree if need be, increase the damage and reduce its travel time.

Trickter's Bolt

Rank 14
    7.5% Mana
    Instant

Deals 602 to 683 Life Damage
    Require Level 60
    I am all for increased travel time and damage!!!!! because right now Im using it in pvp, firing it from max range and then casting ekards grasp, both hit at the same time
    but as long as the dps remains the same it shouklndt bother the "dragon slaying" club and would be a boost for pvp. and lets face it, DIVERSITY! I dont want or need it being EXACTLY like ekards.
    Last edited by BishopX; 08-28-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    I am all for increased travel time and damage!!!!! because right now Im using it in pvp, firing it from max range and then casting ekards grasp, both hit at the same time
    but as long as the dps remains the same it shouklndt bother the "dragon slaying" club and would be a boost for pvp. and lets face it, DIVERSITY! I dont want or need it being EXACTLY like ekards.
    I apologize for the double post. I spelt "Trickster" wrong, meant to edit, but wound up with double.

Anyways, for 61pts Druid, could we not get something better for range then this ? I am not asking for the sky and the moon here.

+ Reply to Thread