+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By THEFUNKBOT

Thread: Karuul Alert

Default Karuul Alert

I've been trying to get the new version of Karuul Alert working, but for some reason am having one huuuuuge brain fart. Are there any cleric tanks that could put their Karuul Settings up so I can see what I'm doing wrong? Much thanks!

Rift Chaser

Not everyone is going to have the same kalert sets. What are you trying to make a kalert for?

Rift Disciple

While we are on the subject I am very familiar with KA but is there a way to show the number of stacks you acquired for Echoing Concord?

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelshunde View Post
    While we are on the subject I am very familiar with KA but is there a way to show the number of stacks you acquired for Echoing Concord?
    Not sure, I just set it to the amount of stacks for max - it then gives a warning until the max stack has been reached and then disappears. Reappears when buff is about to run out.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, as I don't know exactly what it can do. I was hoping for a cleric tank to do a dump and see what they did. I know I want to track convictions in an area easy to see, track my Interrupt, and whatever else may help as I get better at tanking. This is a part of my attempt to get better at cleric tanking.

Ascendant

The add on works as intended and as far as many of us are concerned, it works just fine. Tracking stacks can be done by adding counters (ascending or descending I believe) both inside the icon for the ability, or outside of it, you can also change the font size.

What would you want to track about your interrupt for instance? If it's on cooldown, the button in your bar shows it ...

As stated before: there is no fixed set, people make their own alerts for different circumstances, fights and such...

Have you checked the Karuul Alert thread in the add on section? There's a lot of information there already. And also, have you checked the extra information in the add on itself?

... there's no add on that makes one a better tank ... good luck!

Rift Chaser

This will track echoing concord stacks:

Code:
    KA:echoing concord:ax56seNo1jssOwiAQRX/FL1CgvppZVqrduGjqjoQg0EpswACbxvjvThvN
    mUkm5y7mAoUOXqOabIT5rHG5fgTnh1UVvA7RgA/eAsG4RgjSuj7DSWW1EbdGqLsbXZ6k08EnMVhv
    o9Pyb0lBJVsbk6AsCRwYg+1xHoq8U1b6mT7QNudLV/Frx1vUS0aB7ZaHP10QbLZfCtRf3vI31A
    Or just use this config: http://puu.sh/49Plk.jpg

It looks like this: http://puu.sh/49PrV.jpg

This is by no means something you need to utilize but here's my Justicar set.

Code:
    KA::Az9yweNqdVn9v6yYU/Sr5At3AGAPiL7DN1Gmbnvrytn8qRSQhCapjZxhnq7QPP3ATp31zV9c
    ikX8ccnO4nHsuX5zZmJPnkC/5qdLPxvW3KowvL9Ci2S0ezK7bGy6ULBDBOJW0SJnKEg7C7DgXhPF
    gd54X2usfH7/dP+q1rax/XtlNU7ePW7MzdWvPpvXOPhn4w3bbcohSyhnNeLiEDwyD5+Vvy/Ih3sX
    QgCMQ2Cyvr/unrP8/9c/PXesXRR/YvOafXPi/wUVGgRKMBeplCgsQqU8hftKV3tr6zpmTs62ueuI
    sAZxS+iFvNcr7we4P3jRdO0Z6ABf3x5Nx2oeccQFLhQNrhkAiswzDieSdadsu7KK3TY3W65ekAwg
    5RWRm0otmE3awHqN+gUwUzE9V456DXkSWlgWWBCoUkp9P5L3RZ11Z41bgRSg0oyHfbCbl3029N7r
    emLciV/0YwMjaH8ziD1t74xZffeOOXCSMIaSyvCgZSAQpJwu+Peijru/O1/CrZrf6qw+9amPofl2
    EEM5SOL4u2I//01GUpDmPan/ABM4lTUuMZZ4QRZCauAUhnK33B11vW/j3IHpC4cxNuI9Ld91bp7m
    y7cGt3XguSAqQlLkSijKVCzmRrr1GuEomyDzSRTPpfm3Oxhm7r/3zGOHXsMCshLLAhOUAw0ymEym
    frfNdKPRVeDrbvkZv5DMcapTOJJ8PAdsxX7/BvG5qE35CBsJPojLOc3vUe9M+is7pO5y+cEoR4gR
    AnuCs/35eru2pMvXW1H5csQO8KI9rp0O9ChScg5QQsFKRJMP5J037FAzQuLOOa70ZN0pn5vVXa+r
    /esiSx/fRPn4xemtce7Cn4Ng0NhsAcwyRTDI42Tic+bOzXldBCyt9cQkalAxmu8S6e3rHI3pEQEx
    zAIgMdSdAqbLJzWVrY29J1zfNzi+4ZRPWvBCxX31v1Ve+308RKseKSQBkmpZMEDyR+PbSp6IlV82
    zrgIyJLtvNQjPbO3CHRs31mZ6IGpk6YzeHExsjogWkGWU5ggmNCuLyRLZ6Nbbfa9quB4k8i7rDyU
    i1m1Tdb0hjKT9FSrSIi2VSAgmqSpyJiZmXA8h3ib6XVV/XIqhMWk/2tFvJ6jrJEEKQkqGEgmSIpd
    STs70Tlt/2HXVatDMq6oMvZuRmSnPmyDi/Sj/C3Q9j0ijXTyHlGnGCpkygUU4yH72HLJ5CRolH4K
    u1iHoTThsprf8CyY/r7I
    - Buffs Missing
    -- Mien of Leadership
    -- Armor of Treachery
    -- Vengeance of the Winter Storm
    -- Righteous Mandate

- Preventative Cooldowns available
    -- Absolution
    -- Reprieve
    -- Resplendent Embrace
    -- Just Defense
    -- Doctrine of Glory
    -- Total Assurance

- Control/Threat Cooldowns Available
    -- Provoke
    -- Rebuke
    -- Righteous Imperative
    -- Interdict
    -- Sovereignty

- Notification for 7 convictions
    - Buff timer for Precept of Refuge

I just tossed in a ****load for you but you can remove/add as necessary. I don't pay attention to my ability bars for cooldowns so I just keep everything around my character where I'm looking. It's definitely overkill.

Thank you! You are now my hero...that is exactly what I was looking for. I've already modified it to what I was needing and use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelshunde View Post

Next to the "Text" box, click the arrow and click stacks. The number of stacks should than be displayed.

Soulwalker

Hey Riane
    i can't import your karuul set.
    Can you pls look whats the problem with it ? ^^

Would love to get a finished set xD Im not that good with this Addon

+ Reply to Thread