+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Even justice salvation bug

Soulwalker

Default Even justice salvation bug

When i 1st got even justice around lvl 18ish I was easily healing for 25-30 hp per strike per enemy (what my salvation heals for currently) but once I reached level 23/24 it bugged out and I only receive about 13 freaking hp per strike. it's really annoying especially when I pull mobs and i realize I can't sustain as hard because the salvation heal from my even justice is essentially cut in half.

I dont know if its a bug, you can talk me about whether I respec or not but you can't tell me that any form of specing within 1 level cuts my healing in half. The other skills heal fine, just not even justice so thats why i think its a bug. if anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it!

hmmm, maybe one of the lower ranks of EJ is classified as a ST attack on accident? then when you leveled up it ranked up and was classifed properly as an AoE attack, reducing the healing?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    hmmm, maybe one of the lower ranks of EJ is classified as a ST attack on accident? then when you leveled up it ranked up and was classifed properly as an AoE attack, reducing the healing?
    Well my ST attacks (bolt of radiance, strike of judgment) heal for 60, double as it says on the soul tree but the base amount which is 26-28 is what even justice was healing for. which is what it was (and how it should be i think) until i reached lvl 23/24 and now its half that.

It doesnt even classify as non justicar aoe abilities because when i did 'wild strike' that healed for 6 instead of 13-14.

thank you for the suggestion though i will try leveling up again and maybe that will fix the problem. any other thoughts id appreciate as well.

Plane Touched

What are your sub souls? Did you change any of them out as you leveled? I leveled my cleric as Justicar and did not notice the issue you mentioned, I Just hit 60 on her today.

Soulwalker

So apparently it actually was a bugged rank of salvation. When even justice leveled up when i got to lvl 28 the problem still persisted but once i reached salvation rank 4 at lvl 30 the problem stopped immediately.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the future.

Plane Touched

You may want to post what you found in the Bug sticky at the top of the forum.

+ Reply to Thread