+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing in PVP/PVE?

Soulwalker

Default Healing in PVP/PVE?

Im only lvl 36 at the moment and was wondering whether or not I should spec fully into one soul. Im currently running Warden/Sentinel/Purifier with 20/14/14 respectively as I looked around at the skills I could get if i fully invested vs dispersing the investments and thought that dispersing would be better. Also should I switch out one of the souls for defiler or no?

Telaran

Focus on leveling, specs dont matter too much for lower levels. That being said warden is designed for aoe healing and isn't optimal for dungeon healing. Sentinel was the clear winner until this patch for dungeon healing. Try going deep into either sent or puri for dungeon healing.

Soulwalker

what about wfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallenum View Post
    what about wfs?
    Sentinel, Defiler and maybe Purifier. Haven't tried Puri much in warfronts yet as I've been away from PvP for a while. I find the puri absorbs to be a little meh in PvP, at least if you compare it to the healing burst of a Sentinel or Defiler. Warden is really only effective in Conquest and to a lesser extent the warfront Port Scion.

Don't forget that you can build hybrids, something I love about cleric healing!

+ Reply to Thread