+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New puri builds

Rift Disciple

Default New puri builds

So was wondering with the changes to puri, what would the top puri builds be?

I was thinking maybe something like 61 puri, 10 sent (10%sp and 5% increase in healing and absorption) and then 5 warden for another 5% increase in healing and absorption.

Just thoughts....

Rift Disciple

sorry was suppose to be in cleric discussions

I like this suggestion the most so far,

61/13/2

but others have suggested a few more good ones. It's pretty early yet and I am still waiting to see what combos turn out for raids, especially in GA. I'm really liking the 61 ability though.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

This is what I am rocking currently for a second puri spec; 61 puri. 15 sent.

15 sent:
    • 5/5 Watchful gaze: 10% SP
    • 5/5 Thoughtful: 10% inc on cast time heal/absorb spells
    • 4/5 Divine Understanding 8% inc on healing and absorbs for ST spells.
    • 1/1 TTL: Because... TTL!
    edit --> With the above build stated, I feel it will win out over the 61/13/2 currently being talked about. 4% SP bonus in a damage based soul? Might look good on tooltips, i guess? 2% healing is lost from a healing soul core for a healing bonus in addition to other random healing perks.

I wish I had two extra points to spend (totalling 78 points). Mainly in sent to get 1/3 in Merciful Appeal for the GCD cleanse reduction and an extra point to spend on utility or a little boost in healing output. Wish that existed on the puri single-cleanse at a time ability natively. But heh, it is what it is. :/

Personally, I feel that a 58 puri spec will be much more dominate in the long run. three extra points to spend elsewhere, but still not enough for HC.
    Last edited by bctrainers; 08-21-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: added tooltip infos
    --BC

If you are comparing +healing to +spellpower then if it "looks good on tooltips" that's all that matters. Trading a point in Divine Understanding for a point in spellpower in Inq has no other consequences besides trading 3% healing for 2% spellpower. Have not compared them myself however.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 08-21-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post

15 sent:
    No 2/2 Benevolence? Is Ward of Flame (the new channeled version) immune to pushback?

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtaposed View Post
    No 2/2 Benevolence? Is Ward of Flame (the new channeled version) immune to pushback?
    Pushback immunity talents do not affect channeled abilities.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post

15 sent:
    edit --> With the above build stated, I feel it will win out over the 61/13/2 currently being talked about. 4% SP bonus in a damage based soul? Might look good on tooltips, i guess? 2% healing is lost from a healing soul core for a healing bonus in addition to other random healing perks.

I wish I had two extra points to spend (totalling 78 points). Mainly in sent to get 1/3 in Merciful Appeal for the GCD cleanse reduction and an extra point to spend on utility or a little boost in healing output. Wish that existed on the puri single-cleanse at a time ability natively. But heh, it is what it is. :/

Personally, I feel that a 58 puri spec will be much more dominate in the long run. three extra points to spend elsewhere, but still not enough for HC.
    Cast-time talent should not affect channels, though. (Or if it does, it's bugged.) I prefer the 2 Inquisitor.
    Last edited by Ahov; 08-21-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Cast-time talent should not affect channels, though. (Or if it does, it's bugged.) I prefer the 2 Inquisitor.
    It seems it does though...

Telaran

Is it even viable to not put points into warden? the new puri changes have virtually no reliable AoE healing if I remember. That of course being a concern for 5 mans rather than raiding.

Plane Touched

Havent been on today, but the changes went live?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Havent been on today, but the changes went live?
    Yes, the changes are on live as of today.

Rift Disciple

I think the 61 puri 15 sent will be a good raid spec, and for dungeons some wacky mix with warden will get the job done.

Since you can put Symbol of the Sun on three people AND Symbol of the Torch on the other two, I don't think Puri will need to put points into Warden for dungeons because the Symbols will absorb most (if not all) AoE damage.

I'm trying 48/28 pur / sent... gives you marked by the light and better healing breath
    Last edited by TadaceAce; 08-21-2013 at 12:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast