+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiler 61def/10Caba/5Inqui

Shadowlander

Default Defiler 61def/10Caba/5Inqui

Heyo,

So I was playing around with defiler and read the different guides. There are quite many out there.
    The guides favour different builds. Two common builds are:
    61def/6sent/9Inqui
    This is the standard build with higher single target heal capability and moderate dps

For some fights a warden build with Tidal Surge is used to increase dps with Pain Transmission and Unholy Nexus:
    61def/11ward/4inqui

So my question is:
    With the recent changes to caba, is it worth the trouble to track two more dots for higher single target dps in following build?
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#UkllliEGkG8/Egg/n8
    On the dummy I get around 1k higher dps with it compared to the builds mentioned above.
    But I didnít use PT at all due to missing links.
    Maybe in a raid situation, where you will use Pain Transmission and Unholy Nexus, this dps increase wonít be noticeable.
    Did anyone try this build in a raid?

For singletarget fights, it'd definitely our top DPS Defiler spec if you can handle the amount of DoT's to manage. Last time I tried it on Ultane in GA, I got to around 24k DPS. I also ran it in a pug FT raid and was always in the top 3 on the meters, but then again, that's not much of an achievement.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

Shadowlander

Thx for the reply Skiph. I'll test it the next time i'll have the opportunity to play defiler in a read.

+ Reply to Thread