+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kriptini
  • 1 Post By TheGrinnz
  • 1 Post By Xenoheart

Thread: changes planned for sent, warden, defiler?

Default changes planned for sent, warden, defiler?

So virtually every other cleric soul got some major tweeks recently but I haven't seen a single change in these. I'm just curious if there were any planned tweeks for these souls as well? or some announcements I may have missed?

I'm not implying there needs to be any, just simply asking if there are.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Warden changes happened a couple months ago, but IMO they were more QoL than anything.

Sentinel and Defiler have not been announced for changes. They are pretty solid, I feel.

Warden could use a bump to DPS and a refocusing of some of the redundant abilities, primarily Soothing Stream and Oversaturation. The latter is probably a more challenging task so I don't expect anything to happen quickly.

For the others I don't really see anything that needs to be done except for Chloro's continued issue with Wild Growth.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 08-19-2013 at 02:13 PM.

hopefully a nerf for pvp so we can then nerf rb mm sin and inq
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Warden changes happened a couple months ago, but IMO they were more QoL than anything.

Sentinel and Defiler have not been announced for changes. They are pretty solid, I feel.
    ya I agree. I think warden could still use a bigger DPS boost though. I dont see why it can't be inline with chloro dps whilest not dropping an ounce of their raid healing. I would love a toggle to make geyser an AOE but at some reduced damage or a radiate death for water dots.

As for wild growth they just need to flat out take that out. Give us a healing CD and a buff of a different kind and put both that and living energy in support specs where they belong.

The only wish I have for sentinal is for healing communion and divine call(?) to do something different. I never use them once I have healing breath fully talented. Also wouldn't mind if the range on marked by light was increased.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 08-19-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Telaran

Defiler arguably is still very good compared to necromancer . as for sentinel I think its a solid soul that really didnt need much but purifier changes have made it not as good an option. We dont really need two tank heal souls. I am hoping for some sort of rework that makes it synergize really well with jusitcar.

+ Reply to Thread