+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Eughe
  • 1 Post By TheGrinnz

Thread: A few more items for Druid.

Default A few more items for Druid.

Left undone. Please improve the damage for Trickster's bolt. Move it up the tree if you have to. At present, its hitting less then waterjet. I would like for it to have same travel time as WJ too.

Please give us as instant summons ability for out pets, the way all the other pet classes have. Why should Druid be any different ?

Druid is the only one with a 2 sec cast on the reg. I wouldn't push our luck.

It is a life spell so if you improve its damage it will replace Bolt of Judgment in full Inquisitor. What's the difference in travel time (out of curiosity)?

As Eughe said no other class has a permanent 2 second summon time. If they gave Druid an instant cast that would have to replace the talent that lowers the cast time. 2 second is very useful if your pet dies just after summoning it again.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 08-19-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Plane Touched

The only issues I have with Druid so far are:

Trickster's Bolt: Travel Time needs to be faster. Damage is fine for what it is.
    Eruption of Life: Have it's Life Surge component deal its dmg to the target and upto 4 other nearby targets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    It is a life spell so if you improve its damage it will replace Bolt of Judgment in full Inquisitor. What's the difference in travel time (out of curiosity)?

As Eughe said no other class has a permanent 2 second summon time. If they gave Druid an instant cast that would have to replace the talent that lowers the cast time. 2 second is very useful if your pet dies just after summoning it again.
    I am not asking that its level of damage be brought up to BOJ, but I think it should be marginally better then WJ and share the same travel time. At present, I have zero use for it.

2 Seconds may as well be 2 minutes where PVP is concerned. I would gladly take an instant and increased cast time.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post

2 Seconds may as well be 2 minutes where PVP is concerned. I would gladly take an instant and increased cast time.
    As long as that did not effect PvE.
    Nothing annoys me more than PvP changes effecting (affecting? I always get those 2 confused) PvE.
    Last edited by Blarrg; 08-20-2013 at 01:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread