+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about HLM Rough Greater Rotward

Telaran

Default question about HLM Rough Greater Rotward

As I understand it, it procs off chloro veil heals. A chloro spamming Vile Spores has a chance to have it proc on whoever gets healed, so potentially 10 people can be affected by the proc? Was this originally to proc only off single target heals?

Does the same hold true for all Warden AoE heals? Or even Sentinel AoE (as bad as they are) heals?

It will proc off ST heals as well? Healing Breath, Soothing Stream, etc.? Even Glory of the Chosen self-heals?

What about puri shields? Does that proc the greater?
    Last edited by spago; 08-15-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Telaran

Any thoughts on this? Does the HLM Rough Greater Rotward proc off AoE heals or only ST heals and does it affect multiple heal recipients?

Somewhat related, how much of a DPS increase would I see if I had two sets of the planar focus? One that is SP-based for cleric healing (puri, warden, sent) and one that is CP-based for Shaman/Inquisitor?

Based on the riftscene.com stat weights, it seems like I definitely should have a DPS set and a heal set, but how much of a difference is there between the two numbers-wise? I don't know what my threshold would be but are clerics min/maxing around this?

Rift Chaser

It procs off of both aoe and single target heals. I tried testing it for a while but I couldn't get it to proc off of glory of the chosen.

And yes, having two separate source machines is highly recommended.

Telaran

It procs off both aoe and ST heals. However there is an internal CD that prevents it from being on too many people...i think its 3 max but i could be wrong.

As far as sigils goes it all depends. You can have a mix of SP and CP and be fine for both healing and dps. You could also go all SP and be okay either way. The only really bad idea is stacking all CP for healing, and even then its not TERRIBLE, its just not good to rely on rng for healing. Having a full sp set isnt going to make a huge difference as far as dps goes in comparison to a full CP set.

Real hardcore players will min max, but it does take a lot of time to make two full bis sigils, eapecially with greaters. I'd recommend mixing sp and cp and going for one sigil with the highest possible stat weights (riftscene calculator with weights from a bis list)

+ Reply to Thread