+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric help spec

Soulwalker

Default Cleric help spec

Ok i am sure you have read/commented on alot of these posts but i have just hit 60 a few days ago on my cleric and want to mainly pvp.

What is the best healing spec?

What is the best dps spec?

I have tried out so many specs and i still can't get the right on and having issues finding good update info. Thanks for all your help and comments.

Soulwalker

I looking for PVP not pve please

Soulwalker

Yeah I'll hope someone can provide a great build that can give my cleric powerful heals but some defense to handle these overwhelming odds in PvP. I can't out heal a single dps to save my life. How am I suppose to heal other people?

I don't want to decrease my spellpower but unfortunately that's the trade off with a shield..so I haven't used it anymore and my healing is almost always first place or second overall. I have seen healers though who laugh at an entire raid trying to attack them and failing to do a lick of real damage compared to how much mana the cleric is using. I can run out of mana in under 20 seconds if focused on by a raid.

There must be some pro defensive + optimized healing build I am not aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkoris View Post
    I don't want to decrease my spellpower but unfortunately that's the trade off with a shield..so I haven't used it anymore and my healing is almost always first place or second overall. I have seen healers though who laugh at an entire raid trying to attack them and failing to do a lick of real damage compared to how much mana the cleric is using. I can run out of mana in under 20 seconds if focused on by a raid.
    Using a shield, if you aren't in tank mode, is just gimping yourself. The static shield bonuses are so miniscule (less than 5% block without MoL up) and the loss of half your spell power just means you'll be trying to cast the heals of a cleric with half your equipment.

If focused on by a raid you kind of should die. I mean, who are these people surviving being beat on by a raid?

My setup and spec that I use for pvp is full sentinel, 11 purifier for the wis boost and flashover, (crit talents are to be avoided) and drop my final 4 pts into justicar for the plus 8% wisdom and 6% endurance for Justicars' gift. I use every single cooldown as it's available, there is never a time to 'save' a cooldown. If I'm thinking that way, then it's a roflstomp and I might as well throw some dps into the mix.

As far as clerics self healing and laughing at an entire raid beating on them, I'm just going to have to call shenanigans on that. Either it was a hack, an exploit, a trick you didn't notice (hidden pocket heals or vastly overleveled) or it was a full party of necros and chloros.

+ Reply to Thread