F3- dark passage
    F4-RC
    F5-spiritual deficiency
    skills prio should be like
    3-4-3x5-1-1-F1-F1-2-F1 and spam bolts or reset the cool down
    thanks

Soulwalker

Default never

never forget to refresh dots especially Dw or u will have to 3x it again and hit BoD whenever it procs
    Last edited by Ahmed Sami; 08-11-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Telaran

It's great you wish to help people, though this is purely preference. I would find it harder to play inquisitor with those keybinds!

People have to find the ones that work for them, or they are comfortable with - I like to bind similar abilities across multiple roles to the same keys.

Shift, Ctrl, Alt are all great modifiers for extra abilities.

Many people can also rebind letters like Q&E, but strafing is very useful in my opinion.

From what I know of Inquisitor, though its not a main spec these days - Vec and Scourge should only be applied after they drop. DW you refresh before it expires.
    Last edited by argana; 08-11-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by argana View Post
    It's great you wish to help people, though this is purely preference. I would find it harder to play inquisitor with those keybinds!

People have to find the ones that work for them, or they are comfortable with - I like to bind similar abilities across multiple roles to the same keys.

Shift, Ctrl, Alt are all great modifiers for extra abilities.

Many people can also rebind letters like Q&E, but strafing is very useful in my opinion.

From what I know of Inquisitor, though its not a main spec these days - Vec and Scourge should only be applied after they drop. DW you refresh before it expires.
    i posted this skill rotation to give ppl new ideas and they can change it till they are comfortable with it to make the most dps
    and i dont have the ability to make ppl use my key binds am just giving ideas
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread