+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hotter

Thread: How much damage do clerics do? Just asking.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Default How much damage do clerics do? Just asking.

i'm lvl 45 cleric, and here are some things i've noticed :

with Seatin's Druid + shaman build, i can reach 500-700 damage, usually staying in the ~600 range, according to the dps meter.

with Ahov's inq build, i do ~700+ damage, however, this relies HEAVILY on casted spells, so much so, that the casting time is a severe PITA, and i hardly get to use BoJ/UT combo in WF's and running combat.

my 3rd role is healer, and i never go above 200 dps with that :P

so, is my damage ok?

i have only questing weapons and rings, and i have 2 pieces of set armor (hands and legs, lvl 42 planar), and the rest lvl 30-35 planar/favor items.

i dont have cape, i dont have seal or crystal.

am i doin it rite?

Soulwalker

It will be hard to find numbers for you to compare with. Gear levels, and skill levels at that low of a level are very diverse. Really you arent going to find much information till you reach max levels and there are numbers to compare with. Way I see it is, If you can kill people in WF's then you are doing fine haha. Getting used to using a caster class for dps is something you just need to get comfortable with, and you will be pew pewing in no time. End game, the melee specs for cleric tend to parse better than an Inquis build, but good luck meleeing every fight, some fights were just not made to be meleed (or at least not well, if youre up for the challenge, more power to you!)

Turn off the meter and focus on the style of gameplay that makes you happy, imo.

Plane Touched

Worry about numbers when youre lvl 60. For now, go either druid\justicar if you are havinf trouble staying alive, or druid\shaman for better dps

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

i've opted for a middle path, max shaman + 11 druid + 4 justicar.

ty!

+ Reply to Thread