+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric world pvp owning 1v2, ect 2.3

Shadowlander

Default Cleric world pvp owning 1v2, ect 2.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrGW2VF6gK8
    title says it all i was out hunting the people doing their dailys and ended up catching a 1v3 and 1v2. I show the spec in the video but really any 61 inq build can do this

Shadowlander

Pve gear? The mage was not pve gear. The rogue that i won 1v2 against was a in better gear than me. I made a seperate video of the rogue coming back to fight 1v1 a few times then bringing his warlord warrior and me killing him and the pve scrub i was 2-4 shotting. The target thats name starts with an R called me a name i didnt like much and thats what started my rage on him in his pve gear. The other guy that i chased down in the 1v2 was in 3 pieces of pve gear lol i spoke to each one of these people afterwards as they asked me to let them do their dailys.

As far as steering with the mouse and macros... I enjoy playing the game without macros and i like keyboard turning. I steer with the mouse when needed however to me a game is not fun when im using 1 button to handle several different abilities for me. It may never be 100% as good but i have never found someone that could outplay me ( what way do we have to compare this other than damage meter in pve content ? ) because he was steering with mouse and using macros.

Also, about the no keybinds and all the clicking lol i work on a ship and i just downloaded this game 4 weeks ago before returning to my vessel. I dont get much internet time to play out here so i havent wasted any of that time setting up my keybinds that i use on my desktop at home.

+ Reply to Thread