+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Soulwalker

Default Question

Ok so, sorry to bother but I had a question. I'm new to Rift but I'm in love with the game already. I have a 47 cleric that I've been leveling with the druid soul and I'm very much enjoying it. I was just wondering, is the druid soul currently a viable choice for end game content such as raiding and such? Sorry, i would have checked the Cleric Guide thread but there was nothing there for me? :[ Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Peltrain View Post
    Ok so, sorry to bother but I had a question. I'm new to Rift but I'm in love with the game already. I have a 47 cleric that I've been leveling with the druid soul and I'm very much enjoying it. I was just wondering, is the druid soul currently a viable choice for end game content such as raiding and such? Sorry, i would have checked the Cleric Guide thread but there was nothing there for me? :[ Thanks for any help.
    Yes, it is. It's a bit behind Shaman, but it's definitely up there as a viable spec.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

Druid is a great spec that can cover different aspects just by switching its pets around. The damage has been recently brought up to the same level as our other DPS souls, and while it's not quite as high, it's made up for by a simpler rotation and versatility.

You can raid with it, but it would mean competing with other DPS players in your guild, or possibly support if you use the healing pet. If you can't get close to their numbers, you may be asked to heal instead. But practice, gear up and know the tactics and you shouldn't have a problem running with it.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

+ Reply to Thread