+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid fairy

Soulwalker

Default Druid fairy

Since the last patch, my healer fairy won't heal or attack anything without prompting. Has anyone else had this problem?

Prophet of Telara

Have you check the pet's action bar to see if the auto-use options have somehow been disabled on them?

dbe
    General of Telara

My healer is working just fine. Go with what the other person said, make sure the buttons are on auto-cast.

Also, even if they aren't, you should be able to manually click the ability and have the faerie cast it.

Soulwalker

I have been healing myself manually, but how do I see if the pet actions are set to automatic?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Idyll View Post
    I have been healing myself manually, but how do I see if the pet actions are set to automatic?
    Active auto-cast abilities will have a golden glow around the icon on the pet action bar. To enable you need to right click the ability (which also disables active abilities). If at any time you accidentally right clicked the abilities and removed the golden glowing border, the pet will not auto-cast that ability.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Active auto-cast abilities will have a golden glow around the icon on the pet action bar. To enable you need to right click the ability (which also disables active abilities). If at any time you accidentally right clicked the abilities and removed the golden glowing border, the pet will not auto-cast that ability.
    Thank you. It looks like that's exactly what happened. Looks good now.

think they will ever nerf the fact that you can heal yourself for almost 2.5k with fae barrage?
    I mean I currently love the swing of hitting them for 2.5 and me gaining 2.5 but Im jus wondering
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread