+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid Fervent Strike and Carry a Big Stick talent

Shadowlander

Default Druid Fervent Strike and Carry a Big Stick talent

Is it just me, or does the talent that supposedly boosts Fervent Strike's damage by 15% not work? When I put 3 points in it, I only get the soul gift damage. Fervent Strike has same damage as Crushing Blow from Shaman sub soul. Same with or without the points.

Thank you.

Telaran

it has same dmg as strike of judgment from justicar. might as well use strike of judgment for salvation bonus. i think it is a bug

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by Wowmail View Post
    Is it just me, or does the talent that supposedly boosts Fervent Strike's damage by 15% not work? When I put 3 points in it, I only get the soul gift damage. Fervent Strike has same damage as Crushing Blow from Shaman sub soul. Same with or without the points.

Thank you.
    That's a good question. You know I'm starting to think it doesn't work. When I kill mobs PvE wise I feel it is working but when I PvP I feel it is not working so it makes me wonder.
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 08-08-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Telaran

I never thought of testing that part of the skill test. I will try to remember to do so tomorrow on a dummy.

Are you going by tooltip values or actual damage inflicted on a target dummy? Since the rework, many of the tooltip values for Druid are completely wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case for Fervent Strike. For example, Combined Effort and Massive Blow are listed as doing the same damage for me, but CE actually hits something like 50% harder than MB.
    Spence <Legit>

Shadowlander

I believe I was relying on tool tip. Ill try to log it more and check.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread