+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nickalispicalis
  • 1 Post By Primalthirst

Thread: A Big thank-you to Kervik

Default A Big thank-you to Kervik

For rendering Cabalist useless in PVP. Well Done ! Every problem for him is solved by a hammer. Where is the nail ?

Rift Chaser

If u were playing cab in PvP you were doing it wrong sorry

AoE specs aren't good at pvp

It's better the 6 people in the game who want to play Cab in PvP are unhappy rather than every single other player who was being globalled.
    Nope.

Bound fate broken now too. Was that part of the plan ?

Hey, if my Saboteur spec or Stormcaller spec got a skill to nearly insta kill someone every 15 second taken away I'd be sad too. =D

I'm going to have to agree. Although I did feel the Obliterate needed to be adjusted, they nerfed it a bit much. Cabs again are now useless in PvP and they don't offer much of a punch as it did before. There needs to be certain changes with the Cab build where they are a threat and impact dps. I propose that cab abilities be spreadable and contagious which forces healers to start cleansing (which btw some healers need a lesson on).

I just don't understand why we clerics always get the short end of the stick. It's starting to make me wonder about the vitality of PvP Clerics. Not all clerics like to heal 24/7 and Cabs are so mundane again, Druids and Shaman still don't have that extra punch to impact DPS so its boiled down to Healing and/or playing an Inquisitor. PvP Clerics should have the ability to be versatile and change their souls to offer variety in the game but still feel useful.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

+ Reply to Thread