+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: disintegration nerfed too much? Trion ruined my character

Telaran

Default disintegration nerfed too much? Trion ruined my character

I'm re-rolling now from Cabalist. I really fell in love with this role once i found out i had a good direct damage attack with some good burst, I wasn't pulling huge numbers in pvp. If i had ToD and disintegration i would be doing 6000 damage. now with both on the enemy or player im doing 1500-2000 damage.

I'm sad, i'm gonna re-roll into another role now. Thanks Trion, you ruined my character, not a happy customer

Quote Originally Posted by Priotess View Post
    I'm re-rolling now from Cabalist. I really fell in love with this role once i found out i had a good direct damage attack with some good burst, I wasn't pulling huge numbers in pvp. If i had ToD and disintegration i would be doing 6000 damage. now with both on the enemy or player im doing 1500-2000 damage.

I'm sad, i'm gonna re-roll into another role now. Thanks Trion, you ruined my character, not a happy customer
    I'm right there with you. In typical Trion manner, a different approach could have been taken here.

Another option would have been to leave the damage like it is, but increase the cooldown from 15seconds to 25 or 30 seconds.

Kervik likes to use a damn sledgehammer when a feather could have been used.

Telaran

Sad thing is im doing more dps and more damage as Inquisitor (New spec) then i was Cabalist, So like the only redeeming quality the spec had with Cabalist is gone.

Sad thing is im doing more dps and more damage as Inquisitor (New spec) then i was Cabalist, So like the only redeeming quality the spec had with Cabalist is gone.
    Well don't forget you have that amazing aoe damage to pad your damage numbers, but not actually kill anyone lol.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    I'm right there with you. In typical Trion manner, a different approach could have been taken here.

Another option would have been to leave the damage like it is, but increase the cooldown from 15seconds to 25 or 30 seconds.

Kervik likes to use a damn sledgehammer when a feather could have been used.
    Increasing the cool down would effect more then just pvp.... Bottom line is no one should be able to hit another player for 10k+ with one skill.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vekk View Post
    Increasing the cool down would effect more then just pvp.... Bottom line is no one should be able to hit another player for 10k+ with one skill.
    Not really. You do realize they can separate how abilities work for pvp vs pve right?

So I'm assuming absorbs will be nerfed next? Or Harb/Pyro stunlock/kill? Or RB hitting with damage procs for the same amount of damage?

I'll wait for those nerfs.

Not really. You do realize they can separate how abilities work for pvp vs pve right?

So I'm assuming absorbs will be nerfed next? Or Harb/Pyro stunlock/kill? Or RB hitting with damage procs for the same amount of damage?

you guys get that if a player was below 70% health it was a kill shot right? every 15 secs vs max feared toons. I mean come on

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    you guys get that if a player was below 70% health it was a kill shot right? every 15 secs vs max feared toons. I mean come on
    Obviously that should be par for an aoe soul

/eyeroll

Sad thing is im doing more dps and more damage as Inquisitor (New spec) then i was Cabalist
    This just in, single-target DPS specs do more single-target DPS than AoE DPS specs

Rift Disciple

I am pretty sure they could separate them but it would only make more work for them + opening the door for every class/soul in the game to be changed in this way. But even if they did it wouldn't change the fact that hitting someone for that much dmg with 1 skill is broken, AND to go one step more its an AoE soul lol...

They have never made an ability have a different cooldown in PvP than PvE. That is just asking for exploitative edge cases.

Telaran

Problem is due to the Valor levels already reducing damage done from players by 60% thus disintegration has been nerfed to the ground.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    So it was doing 21k damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Zomtik View Post
    So it was doing 21k damage?
    Average pvp HP is 30k?

Hrm.

I like how the other non pvper liked yer post.
    Last edited by Eughe; 08-07-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Telaran

Problem is due to the Valor levels already reducing damage done from players by 60% thus disintegration has been nerfed to the ground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast