+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Seatin

Thread: Thank you Kervik

Default Thank you Kervik

Just wanted to say thank you Kervik, with the recent hotfix you have made my life long dream come true. Due to the recent overpowered-ness of Druid, I was finally able to solo Lord Greenscale yesterday evening.

This one is for you bigman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsmRItS-PhI
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Nice work, I haven't tried soloing anything in GSB yet.
    Nope.

Gonna try this when I get back from work. Nice one bud.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Nice work, I haven't tried soloing anything in GSB yet.
    Well considering your a Warrior, I am sure you will get round to it in like patch 3.2 or something when you become a decent class
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Telaran

That is pretty cool, and pretty specific, which has been my complaint since the cleric retool patch. In other words, it is not very universally useful.

I am not sure why the developers went the route of the nature priests being odd as heck, but they did. Then again, I am not sure why Corgis talk, pink fairies in panties are pets (super family friendly!), and brownies are gigantic. I'm not even sure half any given server knows what shamans are useful for, so its kind of whatever at this point. I shouldn't get into how tasteless some of the shaman tribal lore is in this game, but I will, because it is obvious that Trion just sees SHM/DRU/WAR as some huge joke of a tool. The "Cosmic Rhino" seriously shouldn't be akin to the Sweet Spirit, nor should the tribesmen be overweight, asthmatics with teeth issues.

Trion should hire an actual follower of faith, or maybe a naturalist of the life sciences, for consulting :P

btw, I love your narrative, lol. Some folks are naturals.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Well considering your a Warrior, I am sure you will get round to it in like patch 3.2 or something when you become a decent class
    Mage mainly, lack of Toughness gear can make soloing things a pain when you randomly get one-shot by an add late in a fight like Thalguur because your pet is ******ed. I did 3/4 DH and 3/4 GP back in February on my Mage, but haven't tried anything since. I don't think it's currently possible to solo Hydriss or Uruluuk unless someone finds a bug or exploit.
    Nope.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I actually solo'd most of GSB on my warrior. It was actually easier to solo Infiltrator and Prince as a Warrior vs trying to do it on my Cleric (before the recent changes). Simply couldn't do enough DPS as a Cleric. I bet I could go back and solo most of it as Inquisitor now though, and likely take down Greenscale as a Druid. Maybe I could handle Hydriss solo too! That was a real challenge...

+ Reply to Thread