+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a 1-60 Cleric AOE Solo Leveling Build.

Soulwalker

Default Looking for a 1-60 Cleric AOE Solo Leveling Build.

All the AOE Builds i keep seeing when i search Google and such are either for 50+ or from 2011 and neither of which helps me get muh cleric off the ground =/ Right now it's lvl 21 actually. If anyone could provide me some links to some current AOE Builds that would be awesome and very much appreciated!

Google is not Rift's friend. The amount of threads I've seen about Duracell specs drives me mad.

That said, check the guide forum. There's loads of specs there.

Combine any of the dps souls with Justicar and you'll have good AoE with passive self-heals for leveling.

Cabalist has the strongest AoE but is fairly limited in ST damage. Shaman and Druid have fairly good AoE, with strong ST. Inquisitor has some AoE, but it's not built around it. Defiler has the ability to spread DoT's and a single 15 second AoE spell for some decent AoE damage, but again not really built for it.

Essentially, pick what you enjoy most. You'll be able to get by with any of the DPS souls. The "best" specs are only marginally ahead in some areas, and limited in other areas. If you enjoy melee, Druid is by far the easiest soul to level with.
    Last edited by Sikph; 08-05-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Cleric 4/4 Hardmodes 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA
    Twitch Stream

Soulwalker

Yeah i was thinking Def/Cab/Inquis, not sure what the main will be though. Spreading DoTs around sounds like fun. I'm gonna have to do a little more digging into the tree to try and plot out an efficient path to the abilities ~_^

So what did you go with?

Rift Disciple

The easiest spec to use would probably just be Shaman / Purifier / Justicar.

There's already a guide in the guides section on the spec. Note that if you apply your symbol to yourself after using your shield, you'll proc AoE damage on all attackers (unlimited targets) from both the Purifier buff and from the shield, and the shield will not be worn away until the symbol is completely removed, so you can use caregiver's procs to extend this time.

I can easily solo 6 crater elites at once using this spec. I've soloed every fight in GSB aside from LGS using this spec, as well. It doesn't work so well on LGS because it doesn't have enough DPS to beat enrage and burn the adds fast enough to prevent him from healing while minimizing his time on the ground, but it maintains a good amount of DPS. It'll be able to kill mobs from 1-60 ST in about 5-10 seconds if you do it right with very little downtime (if any), and should have no problem pulling 5 mobs at a time.

If you don't care about pulling multiple mobs, pure Shaman is fine. The current raid DPS spec has a fairy that will heal decently up to 50, but your DPS will be so high with quest gear that you can easily kill mobs before they break your shield, and you have 2 of them, giving you almost no downtime. This is by far the fastest spec for smashing mobs 1 at a time.
    Last edited by Zomtik; 08-05-2013 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread