+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advices on a tank cleric

Soulwalker

Default Need some advices on a tank cleric

Hello, i'm a new player and i decided to roll a tanky cleric. I went for Justiciar/Shaman but can't decide on the last tree. Sentinel looks the usual Healer tree with lots of good heals, while Purifier seems more Absorb oriented. Which one could be the best for a tank cleric? Also some other questions, should i focus on one tree? or spread the points all over to get the most out of the three souls? Thanks for reading!

P.S. If someone can show me a guide/build for tank clerics would be great!

Telaran

we only have 1 tanking tree thus all points go into justicar. 61/6/9 is ur usual spec...

6/6 is required in shaman/inq the rest depends on what u want

shaman for more melee tankiness and if u want u can put 9 in cabalist for more anti spell tank

Make sure when you read guide threads to read all the comments after it, specially that 2.3 tank thread, it has a lot of bad info on the OP.
    Hedonism (Deepwood)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hotter
    I'm sorry i completely missed that section, my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Etherial
    we only have 1 tanking tree thus all points go into justicar. 61/6/9 is ur usual spec...

6/6 is required in shaman/inq the rest depends on what u want

shaman for more melee tankiness and if u want u can put 9 in cabalist for more anti spell tank
    Could you explain the reasons behind the 6 points in shaman and/or in inquisitor? About Justicar i was thinking to go for 35-40 points to get all the goods for blocks/parry/survival and put the rest in shaman/other tree for DPS/heals. Is it viable?

Quote Originally Posted by bobasy
    Make sure when you read guide threads to read all the comments after it, specially that 2.3 tank thread, it has a lot of bad info on the OP.
    Thanks for the tip Will check the thread asap!

Soulwalker

Disregard the question about going 35-40 points in Justi and rest into Sham/other tree, i read the thread in cleric guide section about tanking and i understood why should i go 61 points. Sorry for the double post but it won't let me edit my previous one.

+ Reply to Thread