+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is cabilist parsing??

Telaran

Default How is cabilist parsing??

i was just wondering how cabilist is parsing now with the recent changes? i dont play cleric as main but still enjoy the class if i had to guess inq is still far and away the best dps but being able to switch so easily between a really good aoe soul and st would be cool.

Telaran

if i had to guess inq is still far and away the best dps
    *shaman

cabalist parsing [...] being able to switch so easily between a really good aoe soul and st would be cool
    *shaman
    (cabalist is best aoe, but shaman is best ST and you can switch to a decent aoe dps with it)
    Last edited by Mehaa; 08-03-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Just did some quick playing around on live and for single target, 61 Cabalist is parsing around about 60% of what I get with 61 Inquisitor/10 Cab/5 Defiler. I managed to up this to 70% with a 48 Cab/15 Inq/13 Defiler build. Seeping Death will give you a little bit more DPS in an actual fight as well.
    Spence <Legit>

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
    Just did some quick playing around on live and for single target, 61 Cabalist is parsing around about 60% of what I get with 61 Inquisitor/10 Cab/5 Defiler. I managed to up this to 70% with a 48 Cab/15 Inq/13 Defiler build. Seeping Death will give you a little bit more DPS in an actual fight as well.
    Yeah, I got something like that too.

Telaran

ok so cabs are still no where near good dps, thanx for the info guys

+ Reply to Thread