+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP healing spec

Rift Disciple

Default PvP healing spec

Hello.
    Could someone please recommend a cleric pvp healing spec that is very easy to learn and use. I've never had a healing spec in all my years of playing and find it very intimidating.
    I'm ready for the leap.

Thank You

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mavra View Post
    Hello.
    Could someone please recommend a cleric pvp healing spec that is very easy to learn and use. I've never had a healing spec in all my years of playing and find it very intimidating.
    I'm ready for the leap.

Thank You
    61sent/15puri
    61def/9inq/6sent

those are what i use. i don't even bother with a warden spec as i never play CQ and i soul recall out of scion
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

Champion of Telara

It was pointed out that 2 points into Druid adds incredible durability to your healing specs. Shield of the Oak will put up a ~5k damage soak that reduces all damage you take by 25% for 30 seconds until the shield is exhausted (so they have to deal ~20k damage to you). It only has a 30s CD, so the up-time of this absorb is very high.

Shield of the Oak is off the GCD and can be macro'd to keep it up as much as possible. It is bolstered by every +healing/absorb perk trained in the healing souls, and is truly potent with all healing builds.

58-61 Sentinel w/ 2 druid and the rest into Purifier is very durable, and very potent for ST healing.
    Last edited by Patchkid; 08-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default Thanx

for replies.

Rift Chaser

While the above specs work for pvp, this is better for all pvp healing souls in cleric to have an element of jus in them for a health boost. Like in warden, defiler and sent spec all with between 5 and 10 points in jus the specs have around 32k health in just freelancer gear.

with out jus your health drops by around 6k.

also as you are new to healing dont try defiler, stick with sent and download an addon called "click box healer" once you get that and set it up its happy days.

for sent I use 61 sent enough points in puri for flash heal and rest in jus. (im at work soo cant look)
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 08-03-2013 at 04:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread