+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 7-31-13 Hotfix

Default 7-31-13 Hotfix

Seems to be pretty awesome for Inquis?! Much faster rotations!

Need to really study the Druid changes, since there's sooo many.
    Punkinchunks - Level 65 Guardian Dwarf Cleric - USA - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Hearte View Post
    Seems to be pretty awesome for Inquis?! Much faster rotations!

Need to really study the Druid changes, since there's sooo many.
    I'll save you some trouble for inquisitor if you want:

61 inq/ 10 cab / 5 defiler

use cabalist dark water to maintain 3 stacks of darkness on mob

use BoJ as your spam filler and substitute BoR in when you get stacks of echoing concord (2 stacks per each instant BoD)

Telaran

Druid:

I was taking apart the notes, and from what I can tell, they removed the raid aoe spells (like anything the fae touches no longer loses ap/sp) and the buff that wouldn't stack, and put them solely on the druid + pet only. In other words, they're no longer competing with bard + archon (or whatever the other raid buffer/debuffer is. I dont study non-clerics). They also removed the need for druids to be behind a target's butt to maximize damage, which is good because druid's couldn't always be near a boss without dying from aoe damage. Last, they seemed to put emphasis on single target damage (both ranged and melee). They did similar with the shaman, by putting emphasis on making it stronger with buffs, increasing singles damage, and changing aoe process.

So, the good news is that druids and shamans can likely output way more now. The bad news for raids is that the fairy seer/healer can no longer aoe debuff by 125 ap/sp everything it touches for raids, and the shaman is changed in how they process their aoe.

Soulwalker

Default Change For PVP inquis

Would you guys say this changes how the inquis is viable in pvp such as warfronts and duels? I utilize a 61inqs/11cabal/4justi build and was wondering if the common rotation macros and damage the build does is still viable

Telaran

What I really want to know is if they either fixed Thorns of Ire or fixed the wording on it. It states they it last 20s, deals 1500 dmg for every attacker damaging the target every 3s of the 20s. Well, it works on everything but pets damaging it. Did they fix this to either word correctly or receive pet damage, as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Papanurgle View Post
    Would you guys say this changes how the inquis is viable in pvp such as warfronts and duels? I utilize a 61inqs/11cabal/4justi build and was wondering if the common rotation macros and damage the build does is still viable
    calm down... you will still be able to deal damage. they didnt nerf anything... and besides you have NO OTHER OPTION to deal damage from range if your a cleric.
    see now that I put it that way.. get back in the game and dont forget your helmet.
    its not like you can change your pvp spec. what are ya gonna do, take the points out of justicar so you can lose 6k hp? No
    be like me and only go 58 inquisi? NO
    jus keep wih the spec you got and everything will be fine
    Last edited by BishopX; 07-31-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    calm down... you will still be able to deal damage. they didnt nerf anything... and besides you have NO OTHER OPTION to deal damage from range if your a cleric.
    see now that I put it that way.. get back in the game and dont forget your helmet.
    its not like you can change your pvp spec. what are ya gonna do, take the points out of justicar so you can lose 6k hp? No
    Actually, 40 defiler, 36 cab is pretty bursty for PvP now with the cabby changes. It might actually prove more fatal than Inquisitor while having access to healing tools.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was the calmest post ever, he was just wondering if his spec is changed, there is no need to jump down his throat.

Me for the last week:

7-31-13 Hotfix-tumblr_mfc7zg5ml11s042xio1_500.gif
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valavus View Post
    Me for the last week:

Attachment 12991
    Funny thing is I think that is exactly how the rest of the classes see us too....as dirty nazies for wanting a dps boost lol.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Actually, 40 defiler, 36 cab is pretty bursty for PvP now with the cabby changes. It might actually prove more fatal than Inquisitor while having access to healing tools.

That is a build that I currently have. I did testing with it and it was fun, but wasn't as effective at ST as inquisitor.
    I was looking for a build that could do damage while still having some good heals.

I never removed it from my list of saved specs, maybe ill have to try it again once the servers are up.
    Last edited by Maihes; 07-31-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Telaran

I think I wasted about 20 plat this week testing and retesting various combos. In as much as soul calculators are helpful, they don't really calculate real numbers and synergy very well.

Its been 3 hours! I neeeeeeeed to play the changes right meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Yeah thats gonna be a rough one there. Both are fairly mobile but inqui is still got dat reset.

Champion

Let the rain of Mage/Rogue/Warrior QQ tears fall.
    [CENTER]
    Cleric Tank - Trinity - 100k HP Club
    3/3 IG | 4/5 PB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast