+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do at fresh 60?

Telaran

Default What to do at fresh 60?

Hey all, came back from a long break and am about to hit level 60, and with all the changes to souls and crap, I got questions.

Healing
    Pre-expansion, max point Warden had the highest output in healing thanks to deluge. Now however, deluge seems to be gone. Where does this 61 Warden stand now? Can is still solo heal with ease?

What about wacky heal specs? I remember I was able to actually heal 5 mans with a Senticar build that relied heavily on conviction heals. There was also a raid heal spec along the lines of Druid (fairy) justicar (convictions). Do builds like this still exist?

Is purifier still crap?

Whats up with defiler? Can this thing actually heal?

What is the most solid "starting" heal spec for a fresh 60?

Those other specs
    Long story short, I like melee dps waaayyy more than I can ever like caster or any ranged DPS. How are Shaman and Druid in comparison to Cabalist and Sentinel? I have enjoyed a max druid build for leveling a lot, and I tend to be towards the top dps in dungeons.

Does druid work for the support role? Fairy seems to have decent healing output if needed, in addition to bonus damage, attack power and spell power to the group, with a attack and spell power debuff to enemies.

Do we still have absolutely no choice in terms of tank builds, or is there some actual choice in out talents now?

Are clerics still THEE solo class, or did we get surpassed in terms of being able to solo **** the best.
    Last edited by Luix; 07-30-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Rift Disciple

You don't see wardens outside of raid heals. Sentinel is the single target 5 man healing spec. Purifier is a shield bot. In dungeons, sentinel is easy mode. If you get high enough sp, you can heal with defiler but you need to be geared for that.

As far as melee, shaman is the go to spec. Druid is good for solo/levelling

Oh by the way. Some what I said about healing is going to be untrue with tomorrow's patch
    Last edited by Chatlagh; 07-30-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Soulwalker

Wait till tomorrow's patch- Shaman and Druid MDPS will be better.

Although some of the pros are saying disconnects are still an issue here.

Check out the thread that says PTS parses, Ahov and the boys are giving their parses there with the new builds (albeit in raid gear) but you'll get the idea of where our mdps sits from there.
    Last edited by Archeon; 07-30-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Telaran

Alright I'll check it out. By the way, where do I find class changes for clerics now that there don't seem to be any PTS notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Luix View Post
    Alright I'll check it out. By the way, where do I find class changes for clerics now that there don't seem to be any PTS notes?
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...u-1am-gmt.html

There you go

Happy reading!

More change are coming in a few weeks, for Purifier.

Telaran

Have more than one soul role, and a hotkey for quick role shifts. I split between Druid DPS and Warden HPS roles, and I imagine others will vary on this, but it is what I enjoy.

Make moneyyyyyyyyyyy.

Grind faction, or wait for a new expansion, hahaha.

+ Reply to Thread