Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 61 inq duels/solo & duo cq

Default 61 inq duels/solo & duo cq

I just realized that I never posted my videos on these boards. Just figured I'd share some pvp stuff with those clerics who are interested in PvP, since I often find myself watching some of your pve videos. I'm kind of jealous i don't pve, some of those boss fights look pretty awesome.

Videos in my signature

Yoke@Seastone if anyone has any questions about builds or gameplay. I use about 3-4 different 61 inq variations depending on who I am dueling/what I am doing.

If you had 2-3 targets on u, make sure you put scourge on all before u use Overload.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    If you had 2-3 targets on u, make sure you put scourge on all before u use Overload.
    why do people even do this? your nit picking a pvp video, and yoke is by far the best dueler in our calling and your nit picking that which you cant do? gonna complain lebron shoulda had more rebounds in the title game next?
    when you see greatness, just say "hey thats great yoke" and keep it moving,

like this.. yoke, your duo fights are great. keep it coming.

see how easy it is to NOT be a playerhater?
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    why do people even do this? your nit picking a pvp video, and yoke is by far the best dueler in our calling and your nit picking that which you cant do? gonna complain lebron shoulda had more rebounds in the title game next?
    when you see greatness, just say "hey thats great yoke" and keep it moving,

like this.. yoke, your duo fights are great. keep it coming.

see how easy it is to NOT be a playerhater?
    Where do you see me hating? even the best players could use some tips from time to time. I myself listen to everybody when it comes to PvE DPS, whether they are bad at it or good, i share my knowledge to them and in some occasions learn from something, that is what keeps us at the top. This is an educational thread in the first place isn't it?

A good example of sharing knowledge would be my tip to the very same person in this thread, regarding going 12 Cabalist instead of 11, not many Clerics knew to abuse that, and there's nothing wrong with sharing.

As for nit picking that which i cant do, how do you know this? and why do you claim Yoke is the best in our calling? This is a mistake you commonly do, you assume that RIFT = NA only, as if there are no Clerics in EU.

-------------

On topic, the reason why Scourge should be used before Overload is due to the crystal buffing each tick of Overload by 400 (Meaning 450+ ticks instead of 50-90). To get the full benefit from that you put Scourge on the 1v2 or 1v3 situations and then pop Overload, then you watch them melt themselves.
    Last edited by Byona; 07-30-2013 at 03:47 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

My videos didn't show up in my sig yesterday because I apparently got a 1 day ban right after I posted this thread.

Now @byona no kidding noob, in the situations in those videos, it wasn't really worthwhile to do it except for maybe one or two of the fights. But ofc i know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoke View Post
    My videos didn't show up in my sig yesterday because I apparently got a 1 day ban right after I posted this thread.

Now @byona no kidding noob, in the situations in those videos, it wasn't really worthwhile to do it except for maybe one or two of the fights. But ofc i know about that.
    Does it matter if you knew or not? Why are we even arguing? You posted this thread and hinted that if people had any questions about builds or gameplay they could contact you. There was a very useful tip that you did not utilize in those vids, so i pointed it out for those trying to learn.

Now what happened after i gave my tip? BishopX came here telling me how you are the best and i should be a fanboy like he is. Followed by you calling me a noob out of no where. Even though both of you don't know me considering there are two regions in this game lol.

That is not the attitude of someone trying to help, instead is only trying to show off. You could've just said you knew and ended it right there, but you had to wave that epeen by calling me a noob even though u didn't know me eh?
    Last edited by Byona; 07-31-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Does it matter if you knew or not? Why are we even arguing? You posted this thread and hinted that if people had any questions about builds or gameplay they could contact you. There was a very useful tip that you did not utilize in those vids, so i pointed it out for those trying to learn.

Now what happened after i gave my tip? BishopX came here telling me how you are the best and i should be a fanboy like he is. Followed by you calling me a noob out of no where. Even though both of you don't know me considering there are two regions in this game lol.

That is not the attitude of someone trying to help, instead is only trying to show off. You could've just said you knew and ended it right there, but you had to wave that epeen by calling me a noob even though u didn't know me eh?
    you're a noob, noob

Rift Disciple

and this attitude is problably why you got a 1 day ban,

and this kind of attitude is why i usually laugh at all these self claimed pvp superheros since it tends to follow them around.
    <Addiction>
    Trasgress - Greybriar - #1 Cleric Tank - How to Inquis in pvp

Goddammit byona, why are you such a noob?

Quote Originally Posted by Trasgress View Post
    and this attitude is problably why you got a 1 day ban,

and this kind of attitude is why i usually laugh at all these self claimed pvp superheros since it tends to follow them around.
    I knowz callin someone a noob is very harsh, i should have turned that down a notch, it was wayyyyy over board.

And no, that was my first suspension ever . It was for calling virulent a well deserved "moron" as he continuously posts pve parses (on dummies) in the pvp section and tries to draw conclusions from his data in relation to what's currently op in pvp ><.

And yes, he is still a noob, if he'd like to prove otherwise, we could always arrange something

Clearly your much more mature, so why bother. Your basically arguing with some morbidly obese kid, with no real life, who lives in his parent's basement so it is really not worth it.
    Joshua/Jensen
    The Platinum Order
    Guardian of Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Clearly your much more mature, so why bother. Your basically arguing with some morbidly obese kid, with no real life, who lives in his parent's basement so it is really not worth it.
    you're x2****but nope wana compare pics, i bet i'm sexier bb

god i hate ppl who mess up the your and you're, but i REALLY hate ppl who mess up there, their, and they're even more
    Last edited by Yoke; 08-01-2013 at 09:55 AM.

you're a noob, noob
    61 inq duels/solo & duo cq-yoke.jpg
    See you all in Wildstar!

you're x2****but nope wana compare pics, i bet i'm sexier bb

god i hate ppl who mess up the your and you're, but i REALLY hate ppl who mess up there, their, and they're even more
    Mine is effect and affect, and people where I am (US) who get upset when I mix up S and Z
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Mine is effect and affect, and people where I am (US) who get upset when I mix up S and Z
    I almost forgot about the affect/effect one....I HATE that also

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast