+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PvP]Is there a Non-Healer Spec that outlives the Opponent?

Soulwalker

Default [PvP]Is there a Non-Healer Spec that outlives the Opponent?

Hello!

Is there a Non-Healer Spec that can outlive DDs and kill them in the long Run?
    I tried a deep Justicar Spec, but the Survivability doesnt seem to be that good at 60.
    Could be the Gear, cause i have basically none. Is that the Problem, or is Justicar not survivable enough? Im not talking about taking multiple DDs at once, just a one on one Situation when defending a Flag or something like that.
    Does Warlord Gear make you that much harder to kill?
    Is there any Item i should pick up for PvP? Didnt find any PvP specific Synergy Crystals.
    I am thankful for every bit of help i can get.
    Thanks!

• Pick a spec you enjoy playing and go with that.
    • Bring some snacks and drinks for an epic marathon of pvp matches.
    • Think about how long it would take to get near max pvp rank.
    • Prepare to get lolstomped, trolled, and used as fodder until then.
    • Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadur View Post
    Hello!

Is there a Non-Healer Spec that can outlive DDs and kill them in the long Run?
    I tried a deep Justicar Spec, but the Survivability doesnt seem to be that good at 60.
    Could be the Gear, cause i have basically none. Is that the Problem, or is Justicar not survivable enough? Im not talking about taking multiple DDs at once, just a one on one Situation when defending a Flag or something like that.
    Does Warlord Gear make you that much harder to kill?
    Is there any Item i should pick up for PvP? Didnt find any PvP specific Synergy Crystals.
    I am thankful for every bit of help i can get.
    Thanks!
    There are no PVP crystals, they are the same. You use the blue crystals with the Merc/Freelancer gear and the epic ones with the Warlord gear. It is not only about what spec or what gear you have, but what abilities to use and when to use them. Not trying to sound elitist. Just saying you might be doing it wrong. Inquisitor is an excellent PvP soul when used right. Heavy Inq with some Defiler is a good combination to start with.
    Retired Raider of <-Virus@Deepwood-> & <-Forsaken@Seastone->
    Guyhax@YoMommasHouse
    #1 Beer Pong Champion NA/EU

61 Inquisitor + 12 Cabalist + 3 defiler would be my choice provided you have access to the Warlord 4pc bonus.

To play it, apply scourge + Curse of solitude to your target, apply a consuming flame, they will kill themselves pretty quickly now if they continue to hit you, which allows you to focus on kiting, healing, using CC to stay alive while they suicide.

Until you reach 4pc warlord bonus the same applies, but you'll need to weave in alittle more dps, and use 61/15defiler so that you can cleanse yourself for a little more survivability - ie - to prevent the above from happening to you.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

+ Reply to Thread