+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiler help- gearing and PA

Soulwalker

Default Defiler help- gearing and PA

Hey all, hope you can give me a hand as I get my Defiler up to speed. Just hit 50 and starting the whole PA mess, and need some help.

I have a soul points spec..It's the 61 Def/9 inq/6 sent one works. Awesome. But I have two questions I can't seem to find in a guide.

1. Should I go staff or MH+tome? Seems like at the moment I just use whatever has the higher spellpower, but is that the way to go in the long run? Or will one eventually trump the other?

2. What about PA? I can't find any decent cleric-specific PA guides out there that aren't 2 years old. The old guides recommend spreading out over t1...is that still wise? Or is there a specific element or two I should invest in?

Thanks in advance.

1. Should I go staff or MH+tome? Seems like at the moment I just use whatever has the higher Spell Power, but is that the way to go in the long run? Or will one eventually trump the other?
    Which ever combo has the better stats is the one to go for, don't worry about PA stat bonus till u have a large amount in a specific item.

2. What about PA? I can't find any decent cleric-specific PA guides out there that aren't 2 years old. The old guides recommend spreading out over t1...is that still wise? Or is there a specific element or two I should invest in?
    You should start in Fire PA to get Flaring Glyph or Flaring Sigil, it be a big boost to your Spell Power in the end.

Then move to Earth and Life for the Endurance as clerics are lacking health to live through unavoidable mechanics.

Then finally work on your main stats Wisdom & Spell Power and if need be Intelligence.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 07-27-2013 at 08:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread